Night 10 - Seeing it

Oh my god ! I can't believe it. I just saw Anton naked. Totally, fully naked in front of me.

I woke up in the middle of the night because I wanted to pee - I think I drank too much water yesterday because I was so glad to find something to drink again. Anyway I went into the bathroom where the toilets are - they didn't run out of water here - and when I opened the door he was there, totally naked, facing the shower.

When he heard the door, he turned back to see what was happening and my eyes went from seeing his ass to see his - oh my god - penis. I had never seen any penis before - I mean of course I had seen some on TV and on my computer and stuff, but I had never seen any real one.

And he wasn't ashamed at all. He didn't try to hide or anything. In fact when I finally stop starring at what was in front of me and looked at his face he was smiling. He just told me he was about to take a shower and that I could join him if I wanted to. He looked embarrassed but pleased at my reaction.

I just ran away and came back to Mary's bedroom. I don't know how to feel about his attitude. What was he expected from me? I can't believe I just saw him naked, full-frontal. He was just there, his clothes on the floor and he almost acted as he didn't care at all. I had power over him and he just smiled at me. And I feel sick about what just happened to me.

I can hear him taking his shower now - I can easily picture the water running on his body and it almost digusts me. He is thinking of me? I hope not. I don't want him to think of me that way. I don't want to think of him that way. I mean he's Mary's brother. He is a dead girl's brother, the son of two wonderful people letting me sleep in the room of their dead daughter and I can't see how he even thought I could be attracted to him.

Gosh, I just wanted to pee and now hearing the shower isn't helping me!

What was I supposed to do in this situation? What will he say to me tomorrow morning? And I thought yesterday was my weirdest waking up ever... Now I can had "seeing Anton's dick" in the list of the crazy thing that happened to me since the App-ocalypse. Did that really just happened?

Yes, it has. I can hear him showering right now. I could join him if I wanted but the truth is, I don't. Oh gosh, I think Anna is waking up.