Chapter 2 - Kaneki?

Heyyyyyy everyone. Here's chapter 2.

***********************************************************

"We should kill her."

"No, she could be of some use."

"Or get in the way of my plans."

"What if you had killed me? Aren't I of some use to you?"

I was beginning to come to, and I heard voices.

'Ughhhh who's that?' I thought as I tried to open my eyes.

"I found potential in yo..."

"Look, she's waking up."

I sat up and rubbed my eyes to get the blurriness out. When my vision cleared up, i was staring at sandal cladded feet, I continued to travel up. I saw a pair of cow printed leg warmers, then pin striped, baggy pants, bandages, a bare chest and finally the face that caused me to have a mini heart attack: bandaged mouth and nose, beady brown eyes, black spiked hair and sickly pale skin and a sideways Kirigakure Hitai-ate. It was Zabuza Momochi, demon of the hidden mist. And in his hand was his giant sword what could easily kill me, Kubikiribocho. I gulped.

"Hello, child," he said.

I just sat there staring at him wide eyed.

"See Haku," said Zabuza. "Useless."

He then unlatched kubikiribocho from his waist and pointed it towards my neck.

I'm not going to lie to you, but I was |__| this close from crapping my pants. I could have litteraly felt all of the color drained from my face as I began to violently shake in utter petrification.

"Wait," said Haku as he pushed the sword aside then bent down to my level.

My blue eyes bore into his brown ones, and his breath tickled my face for he was so close.

"If you wish to live, prove that you can be of some use." A wave of mint hit me as he spoke in a sweet and nice tone.

I just blinked at him.

"I can assure you that my master does not like to wait. I suggest you speak soon," he said as another wave of mint hit me.

'How am I suppose to speak if 1. I'm litterally at death's door, 2. Haku, which is my favorite character in the entire Naruto series, is in my face, 3. I am as useful as an unboiled carrot and 4. I am still confused as to how I ended up here?'

"Haku, we are wasting time here. Just let me kill her and we can get on our way," said Zabuza.

"Please forgive me," said Haku as he got up.

My eyes widened as Zabuza raised his sword.

'Think of something! Come on, Think, think, think!'

I watched in horror as Zabuza then sung his sword right at me.

'Come on!'

"I CAN TELL THE FUTURE!" I shouted.

"Huh?" asked Zabuza as he stopped.

The sword was 2 inches from my neck and I think it's safe to say that I needed a new dress and undies.

Zabuza then lowered his sword and it made a clanking sound as it hit the dirt floor.

"You can what?" askek Zabuza.

'Tell the future? Really?'

"I can tell the future," I repeated.