Chapter 30: The Realization

Couldn't wait to get this out.... ENJOY

***************************************

Today was my first day in the Leaf Village. I loved the sights, the sounds, the smells, the well, everything. 

"Hime-sama," said my pet fox as he trotted besides me. "I don't think that it's safe for you to be by yourself in this strange village. Yukina-sama gave us guards for a reason."

"What do you mean, Yukari?" I asked. "I have you."

"The snake man is after you, the king and the queen," he said. "He is a master of disguise."

"But in the Leaf, we are safe," I said as I gave a twirl. I passed an alley way and suddenly, I heard growling. I paid no mind to it, and continued to walk. Well that was until Yukari changed into his human form and scooped me up. He began to run and I looked back. A huge dog was following us.

"Faster, Yukari!" I screamed. Yukari began to sprint faster as the dog was on his tail... literally. He took a sharp turn, and we found ourselves at a dead end. The dog slowly walked towards us growling and foaming at the mouth.

This is why I said that we should stay with the ANBU guards," Said Yukari as he held me close. "Get ready to jump Hime-sama."

I wrapped my arms around him as he built chakra in his legs. He was about to jump, but suddenly, there was no need to.

"Fire style: Fireball Jutsu!"

A huge fireball was let loose on the dog. It didn't kill it though, it just sent it away yelping and singed.

Suddenly, I heard the wind fluttering material as a person jumped from the roof.

Then, it was like time had stopped itself. My heart began to beat rapidly as I stared into onyx eyes.

"Yukari, revert," I absentmindedly said while still staring into those eyes. I was put on my feet and Yukari changed back into his fox form.

"Sasuke Uchiha?" I asked.

The said boy smirked and rest his left hand on his waist. "I assume that you are Princess Alyssis Mayuki Catherine Lake Kitsune," he said. I nodded. "The whole village is looking for you."

Then it all came crashing down. "OH MY JASHIN! I'm in trouble!" I cried as anime tears streamed down my face.

"Not really," said Sasuke as he grabbed my wrist. "I'll just say that you were with me. You are betrothed to me after all."

I melted. I had only heard of him and watch him from a third point of view, but I had never met him before. This is every fangirl's drea...

"Anne," said a voice making me jump. I snapped the little blue book closed and looked up. At the door frame stood Thomas Lake. "What are you doing?"

"I was just reading one of Alyssis' fanfics. You know... passing the time until I get well enough to look for her," I said as I rubbed my hand over the smooth M on the blue polka dot book. "Where's the pink one to this?"

"Alyssis took it with her," said Thomas. He entered into my room and took a seat on the edge of my bed. "I miss her too."

"I miss Avacci too," I said, then smiled. "You know what would have been awesome?"

"What?" asked Thomas.

"If Avacci and Alyssis were both living out Alyssis' fanfic," I said with a laugh.

Thomas began to laugh. "Yeah, as if Avacci was a princess that was sent to the past in an alternate universe where she would be safe from a civil war that was happening in her clan, got married to one of the persons living in that universe, had a child then went to reclaim her throne in that universe and when her throne was established again, come back for her husband and child."