Chapter 8- Do You Wanna Learn a Jutsu?

I was MIA for 13 days. I am really sorry for not updating. School has been overwhelming, and the work is just Ughhh. I have mad this chapter extra long for you guys. Oh and one more thing. I live in the Bahamas, and we are thugging out a hurricane that is a category 4 right now. Please pray for my country, its people and that we will be okay, because one of our islands is almost completely flooded, and some of the people have lost their homes and other possessions. Thanks.

**************************

Thomas

Today we are going to search for Alyssis with the help of the young master and Sebastian. I am quite surprised that we aren't dead yet because of Anne's idiocy. I don't know how I dealt with Anne when we were younger. However, I don't know what I'll do without her.

"Oh Ciel-kunnnnn!" came quite an annoying voice.

I peered down at Anne who was still sleeping soundly next to me. Her black hair was sprawled everywhere and her naturally pink lips were parted slightly.

Anne and I had shared a bed in the past when her parents would kick her out of the house, or when she was hiding from the authorities, so it didn't bother me at all.

"Cieeeeellllll!"

I shook my head. 'This girl should really shut up or she'll wake Anne. And if Anne had reverted back into her old self, that isn't a good thing.'

"CIEL!"

Suddenly Anne shot up, and immediately, a scowl made its way on her face.

"WHY WONT THIS BLONDE BIMBO SHUT THE FUDGE UP!" said Anne angrily.

'Well, this is none of my business. I wonder if Lipton tea exists here.'

"CIEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"That's it," said Anne as she got up. Her black Victorian styled night dress fluttered as she stormed out of the room. I flinched as she slammed the door behind her.

'Oh Anne.'

I opened the door, and slipped out of the room, and somehow found my way to the main foyer.

"You are not cute," came a voice.

"Cute? What will be cute is my foot being shoved up your anus, into your large intestine, to your small intestine, through your stomach, up your esophagus and through your mouth. That's cute. Now can you please shut the Fudge up? Okay thank you." I made it just in time to find Anne threatening Elizabeth Midford.

"You... You..." said Elizabeth as she began to turn red.

"You what?" challenged Anne.

'I can't believe that Anne would challenge a child. Well I should because she challenges anything that's stupid enough to cross her path the wrong way.'

"What's going on here?" came a boyish voice.

I looked up to see a dressed Ciel Phantomhive and his butler.

"Cielllll," whined Elizabeth. "This street rat is making fun of me and threatening me. Tell her to leave."

"Why don't you leave and do something productive with your life other than annoy Ciel?" responded Anne while crossing her arms.

Elizabeth simply stuck her tongue out at her. I shook my head.

"You two should get dressed," said Sebastian. "We do want to find your sister right?"

"Why should you be the one to help her Ciel? Why can't you spend the day with me?" whined Elizabeth as she clung onto his arm.

"Why can't you just wonder into an alley way and get turned into a doll?" asked Anne.