Chapter 39: Anne in Love? Ummmm

Hey guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

My electricity is onnnnnnnn!

Thanks for the good luck and prayers and reads and well wishes and votes and and and and! I LOVE YOU GUYS ^.^.

Anyway, enjoy!

************************

ANNE

"Where is it?"

I walked through the hallway of the Lake estates with a tray with a plate of pancakes, bacon and eggs, orange juice and an apple on it. I was on my way to deliver it to Thomas when I heard him speaking to himself.

"WHERE IS THE BLOODY THING?"

I picked up my pace as I realized that something was wrong. Bursting into Thomas' office, my eyes widened. The whole thing was a mess, and by a mess, I meant clean. Thomas' office was normally covered in papers and blue prints, charts and diagrams... and the floor, I had forgotten what color it was until now.

"Ughhhhhhhh!" Thomas' grunt pulled me out of my fascination.

"What are you looking for?" I asked as I carefully put the tray down.

"The return bracelet for Avacci," he said without looking up.

"Where did you have it last?" I asked.

"The thing is, I can't remember," he replied while still frantically searching.

"Can't you just invent something to find it?" I asked jokingly in attempt to relieve some of the tension and stress in that's heavily looming in the air.

"No time," he hurriedly said while rummaging through a box. I sighed; he didn't even catch on that I was kidding.

"I was just kidding," I muttered as I helped to look. "How many did you make anyway? Shouldn't you have an extra?"

"Well the thing is, Kat and Avacci's bracelets are missing and I was planning on using the extra one I made for when we find Kat," he explained, well tried to cause I didn't get a word of what he was saying.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I made 5 bracelets seeing as I had material for an extra one. Two are missing, however, I wasn't too worried about that until we got a slim chance of finding and bring Avacci back," he explained. "I was just going to use the extra to bring Kat back, but now we need four."

"You really miss her. don't you?" I sighed. There was a beat of silence. "You haven't called her Kat since the day you two fought."

"Yeah," he said. "Who knew that would be the last time I saw her and I made her feel so awful."

"Don't worry, we'll make it..."

The sound of the doorbell ringing cut my sentence off.

"I'll get it," I said as I walked over to a little speaker that was by the office door. "Welcome to Lake Estates, Annabeth speaking, what business do you have here?"

"Hello, Anne Shakespeare," said a voice. Immediately my heart rate sped up. Quickly, I dashed down the halls and flew down the stairs. However, I miscalculated and face planted into the front door like when Chihiro face planted into the wall after tumbling down that flight of stairs. Ah Spirited Away, what a classic.