Chapter 19: Ice Angel

Heyyyyyyyyyyy I'm back with a chapter to answer your questions and give you more questions to ask. My laptop is still well exploded aaaaaand I stole my sister's, soooooo enjoy this chapter which is a little short, but yeah.

*************************************

SAKURA 3rd POV

The pink haired konoichi stopped bawling over her lost lover and looked up. There was a new chakra presence, and this one was just as strong as the evil one Naruto was putting out.

"You sense it too, girl?" whispered the raspy voice of the bridge builder.

Sakura nodded her head and surveyed the area as to which the chakra was coming from.

She gasped when she laid her eyes on the source. It was a girl probably no older than she was, but that's not the peculiar thing, she had silver fox ears that stood up, a silver bushy fox tail that swayed left to right and whisker like features on her face.

Suddenly the girls eyes widened in panic as she opened her mouth. "Haku!" she screamed and began to stretch her hand out. Her chakra spiked and the area suddenly became cold. The boy who Naruto was fighting looked her way before disappearing and reappearing in front of Zabuza. Everything went to a stiff halt, and the sound of chirping followed by a splat echoed in the already stiff air.

"HAKU!" echoed a scream through the air, slicing through it. Sakura's head whipped in the direction of the girl, who now lay forlorn on the bridge. Sakura gasped as her ears disappeared along with her tail, and her snow white hair transformed back to black.

Sakura felt pity for the girl as she too knew the feeling of losing someone you love. Her gaze went back to Sasuke and she was grief stricken again. Sobs began to fill the air once more from the pink haired konoichi.

****************************************

ZABUZA 3rd PERSON

Zabuza's head snapped towards the voice. 'Mayuki?' Before he could have said anything else, Haku was in front of him shielding him. His heart skipped a beat as Haku was hit, but he wasn't the one in grief

"HAKU!" echoed throughout the bridge capturing everyone's attention.

"You have a Kitsune?" asked Kakashi in shock.

'Mayuki...' thought Zabuza in pity for her.

*****************************************************************

Meanwhile

YUKARI

When I was sure that the house was empty, I transformed into my human form. I silently slipped out of the house and entered the forest in the direction of Miss Yukina's Chakra. I bit my thumb and did a few hand signs, and suddenly a bright light engulfed me. When the light died down, I was back in my home, the land of the Kitsune Spirits. All I had to do now is teleport myself to Miss Yukina.

"Miss Yukina!" I shouted while running towards her.

"Mayuki is in trouble!"

"What?" she said, then rushed to her incomplete who were sparring against each other.

"I have something to do," she said with her voice full of authority. "You are dismissed."

**********************************************

MAYUKI

I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was blurry and I felt weak. My breathing was heavy, and it felt as if I just went through a straight week of training. I was lying in the same position where I blacked out. I surveyed the area. I saw a short man with a cast on his arm. It looked as if he was shouting. I was too tired to even tune into what he was saying. He looked so familiar. I then saw something forlorn on the floor. Then it all came back to me. The surroundings became clear to me and it was as if I was plopped into the scene.