Chapter 29: Forest of Realization (Part 3)

Author-chan: Do we need a recap?

Mayuki: What do you think? You left me for dead in the last chapter! I don't even remember where you left me. Hmph.

Author-chan: Well I had a writer's block

Mayuki: Where is your book with your plot line? Oh wait, I was supposed to be with SASUKE!

Author-chan: Hides in the mushroom closet.

Mayuki: No, no, no *drags Author-chan out of the closet and plopped her into a chair and in front of her laptop* Chapter NOW!

Author-chan: But I have a writer's block.

Mayuki: And yet you update twice in the Random Things book about that stupid boy.

Author-chan: But... but...but

Mayuki: *Goes into Kitsune mode*

Author-chan: *Begins to write.*

Mayuki: Good and add a recap too please. I forgot my place. ENJOY!

*******************************************

"YES!" I squealed. My eyes began to sting, and before my leactogan could have warned me, a huge wind blasted me and I flew through the trees and landed on the floor. I skidded a bit and got a few scratches, but I was okay.

I got up, only to hear a, "Sasuke-Kun where are you?"

Then it hit me. That was Orochimaru's jutsu.

"OH MY JASHIN!" I screamed.

Suddenly, a thud sounded behind me. I was still shaking as I turned around only to come face to face with a white mask.

Suddenly the person's hands began to glow with chakra.

"RUN!" screamed a voice in my head. Hurriedly, I scurried forward. I quickly scramble up to my feet, just as he swipe down.

He came at me with full on speed. My eyes widened. "S... St... Stop! I... I'll give you my scrolls!" I screamed.

He stopped and I let out a breath that I didn't know that I was holding. However, my heart dropped when he shook his head and began to run at me again

So it ends like this huh? I closed my eyes, but the blow never came. I opened one eye to see a flash of purple. I opened my other eye to see the masked ninja in a tree.

When I looked over, I gasped. It was the mist ninja from the written exam.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

I nodded in a daze. She began to walk my way, but suddenly the masked ninja got up, and began to walk towards her.

"Watch out!" I screamed, but she had already turned around and kicked the masked ninja in his face and into another tree. She was so fast.

"Hoshii," said a voice.

Two ninja jumped down from a huge tree. One had blood red hair and was wearing a fishnet shirt and black baggy ankle length pants. The other had spiked pink hair and green eyes. He was like the male version of Sakura-chan. Suddenly, the one with the red hair look at me and dashed at me with a kunai before Hoshii could have stopped him. My eyes began to sting and I saw him swing (BARZ). Thinking quickly I channeled chakra in my hand, making an ice kunai. When he swing for real, I brought the kunai up and blocked it.

Ice shavings and sparks flew.

"Ikito!" said Hoshii, "She is not a threat."

"Well if she did that what she did just now what is she?" asked Ikito while pointing to me.