Chapter 26: They're What?!

Fun Facts:

1: This story was prewritten as a Sasuke love story

2: Mayuki was supposed to be a wolf Goddess

ENJOY!

*******************************************

I couldn't sleep.

I really couldn't.

I found myself creating a staircase made of ice up to Sasuke's roof. There I sat staring at the sky. My life was so messed up right now. Here I am, in an anime world, not having a clue of what to do, why am I here. I miss my family, even though it was just two people that I had. I bet you that father is even in more distraught now that I was missing. First he lost mother, and now me. Miss Anne gets sick easily and sometimes when I was still there, we would think that she would leave as well. Why did I have to be so stupid and go into my father's workshop? Why couldn't I understand that he was busy? Why am I so stupid?

Water dripped onto my lap, making a spot on my pink short pants. Then more began to fall. I was crying. However, not all of these drops were mine. I looked up and noticed that the sky was too crying. This kind of reminded me of the OST from Tokyo Ghoul, Glassy Sky.

How many days have passed like this?

The city, the crowd is fading moving on

I sometimes have wondered where you've gone

Story carries on

Lonely, lost inside

I've had this dream so many times

The moments we spent have passed and gone away

Could there be an end to this?

What I'm feeling deep inside

You know there's no looking back

Glassy sky above

As long as I'm alive

you will be part of me

Glassy sky

the cold

the broken pieces of me

The mystery of it

I recall

suddenly the truth would change the way we fall

I didn't want to hurt you

hope you know

Empty promises

Shattered dreams of love

Sometimes I've wondered what's beyond

I've tried many times to make it up to you

Can somebody tell me what to do

Though we're meant to be

there's no going back

Time has already come

Sun has gone and no more shadows

Can't give up

I know

And this life goes on

I'll be strong (I'll be strong)

Till I see the end

Glassy sky above

As long as I survive,

You will be part of me

Glassy sky

the cold

The broken pieces of me

Glassy sky above

Covers over me

Over me

When my song was finished, I heard clapping.

I turned around, my tears still streaming, and my eyes wide. "Sasuke?" I asked.

He then walked up to me and hugged me. "Just who are you Mayuki?" he asked.

I sat there in his embrace, stunned.

"How long has your days went on like that?" he asked. "It's alright."

I started to bawl in his chest. "It hurts so much! I don't mean to lie! I didn't ask to be here!" I cried out. "I don't want to hurt anyone! I don't! Why is it that I'm carrying this burden on me? How an I know the future of someone, and watch the frig up their lives like that? Why me? Why do I have to know?"

************************************

SASUKE

I stirred in my bed, and reached my hand out only to find Mayuki gone. I began to panic. Suddenly, I heard singing. It was coming from the roof. When I got up there, I saw Mayuki sitting on the edge. Her hair was white as snow, she had fox ears on her head and a pure white fluffy tail swaying to the melody of her song.

I stayed and listened. It was so sad, that it got through the barriers that guarded my darkened heart.

I started to clap a bit, and she turned around. As she did, her fox ears and tail disappeared, her hair shortened and reverted back to navy blue. "Sasuke?"

I don't think she noticed that she had transformed. I walked up to her and embraced her, causing her to bawl into my chest.

"How long has your days went on like that?" I asked. "It's alright."

She started to bawl into my chest harder. "It hurts so much! I don't mean to lie! I didn't ask to be here!" she cried out.

Lie?

"I don't want to hurt anyone! I don't! Why is it that I'm carrying this burden on me? How an I know the future of someone, and watch the frig up their lives like that? Why me? Why do I have to know?"

Why does she have to know?"

Come to think of it, I wanted her to tell my future, however, if I knew my future, it won't be my future because I will try to change it.

"It's going to be okay," I said while trying to comfort her.

"No it's not!" she screamed. "I know how the story plays out and I can't do anything about it! I couldn't even save Zabuza! And I sure as hell know that I can't save you either!" Ice suddenly surrounded us, and she transformed again. "I'm sorry Sasuke," she whispered. She looked into my onyx eyes with ice blue ones then she blinked. When she opened them again, they were her original dark blue ones.

What's up with this. This situation was getting a bit sticky.

"Well," I said. "I have to get you back to Sakura before Haku sees me like this and he kills me for sure."

I got up, and helped her up too.

I lifted her up and jumped from roof to roof until we got to Sakura's house.

"See you later. Chunnin exam starts today by the way," I said.

"I know..." she said.

"You saw the future?" I asked while cutting her off.

"Oh no, I am in it," she said.

"Well, I hope we have a good run," I said trying to hide my shock. I nodded to her then made my way back home.

I hope her skies clear up soon.

**************************************

???

I watched in a distance as the two interacted.

"You know, Itachi," I said with a cruel smirk on my face.

"Hn?" he asked while crouching down.

"They would make a great couple."

His eyes snapped towards me and his Mangekyou activated.

My smirk widened.

"You know, If they weren't family," I said with a grin.

"You sicken me," he said before disappearing in a flock of crows.