Chapter 17: Anne Sings

My hiatus is on a hiatus. xD.

Enjoy!

***************************

Anne

Thomas and I glided our way through the crowds of anime thirsty fans. "According to the anime, Kirino and her Perv brother should be in Akihabara today," I said as I pulled Thomas's hand. We needed to find them. Logically, anyone that is sucked into a tv show would go directly to the main characters.

"Look!" I shouted as my eyes locked on my target, a building that looked like a mini convention hall that was filled with Cosplayers of every kind.

"MERURU-CHAN!" said familiar a voice. I turned around, subsequently whiplashing Thomas with my hair, much to his displeasure. There she was, Kirino, the perv Tsundere sister of Perv Kyosuke. Kirino was wearing a Meruru costume that looked very weird on her, while Kyosuke was wearing a Maschera costume. I knew that we would find them here. I smiled and pulled Thomas's hand harder, signaling him to run. "Excuse me, move, get out my way, sorry." We kept on bumping into people as we were trying to catch the Perv Siblings.

Finally, we caught up to them, but they went inside of the hall. Thomas and I were about to enter into the hall, when all of the sudden, this tall dude with black shades on, wearing a black suit stood in my way, causing me to bump into him and fall down.

"What the juice man?" I asked as I got up and dusted myself off.

He pointed to a poster that was on the door.

"Cosplay-O-Rama," I read. "Cosplay Competition of the year. Only cosplayers are allowed."

I groaned. Thomas and I were regular clothing. I was wearing white overalls with different colored splatters on it with lavender shirt under it, with bright orange sneakers and neon green high socks that stopped mid calf. I was feeling like a bag of skittles today. Thomas was wearing regular black jeans, a plain blue tee, and black sneakers.

"No Costumes, No Entry," said the bouncer.

"No duh," I said while crossing my arms. "Like we didn't just read it on the poster."

Suddenly, I felt my hand being pulled. "Sorry, she's a bit... eccentric," said Thomas as he pulled me away.

"I'LL BE BACK!" I yelled at the bouncer.

"We need to find a cosplay shop," I said, and as soon as I did, one popped up from nowhere.

"Oh look, Lucky Seven Cosplay," read Thomas.

I started to charge straight for the shop.

My mouth hit the floor as we entered into the shop. Cosplay was everywhere. From Lolita Goth to Maid uniforms were all about. Alyssis would love this shop. My heart saddened as I remembered her. We would get her back.

"Hello, welcome to Lucky Seven Cosplay shop, my name is Kotaro Hituchiin and serving you is my pleasure," said a voice. I turned around to meet a pair of startling silver eyes.

"Oh," I said, still mesmerized by his eyes. "Ummm, we need cosplay please."

"Anything in particular?" he asked with a bright smile adorning his beautifully sculpted face.

"Ahhhh," I said. "Ummmmm."

"Anything will do," said Thomas. "We just need to get into Cosplay-O-Rama..

Kotaro ruffled his blood red hair, subsequently making me drool. "Follow me please."

I gladly followed behind him like a lost puppy. He was HAWT!