Chapter 24- Frozen Sand

OH MAH GERSH I'm Tired! But enjoy!

*****************************

I woke up staring at the bright blue sky. The sun was high in the sky and clouds sailed gently pass like cotton in a stream of water. I smiled and held my had out.

"Keep still or you'll fall, loser," said a familiar voice. I turned my head and almost jumped out of my skin when I saw Sasuke's face.

"Holy Juice Monkey Miso Ramen!" I screamed as I hopped out of his arms.

"Hmmmm that should taste interesting ttebayo," pondered Naruto to himself.

"That's weird!" screamed Sakura as she punched him.

"Ow Sakura-chan ttebayo," said Naruto as he rubbed his temple.

Suddenly I felt something warm engulf my hand. I looked down and saw my hand in someone's.

"You weren't up for a full minute yet and you are causing confusion." I looked up to see Haku with a small sweet smile on his face. "You should walk with me for the rest of the way."

I looked him in his brown orbs and got captivated. I slowly nodded my head and let him lead me back to his place besides Kakashi.

**************************

3rd person

Sakura and Naruto immediately stopped fighting to see what was transpiring.

'Cha! I don't have to worry about her stealing my Sasuke-kun away! The MayuHaku ship has been sailing!' said Inner Sakura while Fist Pumping.

'I wonder if I can do the same to Sakura?' thought Naruto while looking at the pink haired Konoichi's hand.

'Well isn't that refreshing,' thought Kakashi. 'Cute.'

'...' was Sasuke's thoughts.

***************************

MAYUKI

"Haku-kun," I said.

"Hm?" he answered.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"A day and a half," he said simply.

"Really?" I looked at Sasuke.

"We took turns carrying you," said Haku as if sensing that I was going to ask if Sasuke carried me all of that time. "Naruto was the only one who was struggling with you."

Somehow Naruto heard him and began to walk backwards. "Well at least I didn't threw her WAYYYY up in the air to do some..." Sakura slapped her hand over Naruto's mouth and began to drag him.

I looked up at Haku for an explanation.

"I'll tell you later," He said.

After about an hour of walking and listening to Sakura shoot down Naruto and Sasuke do the same to her, the giant red gates of Konohagakure came into view. With a newfound burst of energy, I began sprinting towards the gate with Haku in tow trying to hold his balance.

A huge grin was plastered on my face as I got to the entrance. It was just as how I had imagined it. It was huge and awesome! I can't believe that it might be our new home.

Suddenly, a sharp pain pulsed through my head. I immediately stooped running and dropped to my knees. I held my head as images flashed through my head. Naruto was knocked out cold, sakura was crying and dirty and in front of me Orochimaru was a terrified Sasuke. Suddenly Orochimau's head launched at Sasuke and my body suddenly reacted and ran. I let out a blood curdling scream as his fangs sunk into my arm. I fell. I tried to snap myself out of my vision, but my body, it couldn't move. And suddenly, just as it started, the pain abruptly stopped. I was on the floor panting.