Chapter 4-Shakespeare and Crystals

Alyssis.

I was having a typical Naruto dream. Father told me that it is normal to dream about anime because it is what I'm exposed to the most, but this dream was weird. I dreamt about the second fight on the bridge, but this time I was there and for some reason I was shooting crystal carrots. I was also helping Sasuke stay alive and yelling at Sakura for being useless. Sasuke had awakened his sharingan, but as soon as he did Haku went back in the mirrors and began to aim to kill him. I couldn't take it any more and screamed no mirrors. Then I woke up panting.

I tried to calm myself down by slowly breathing. When I was Finally calmed, I looked over and noticed Haku.

"Hey, Haku!" I said, forgetting my dream.

"Um morning?" he said with an uncerain face. "Breakfast is ready."

"Okay," I said.

"Oh and by the way," he said while reaching for a bunch of cloth on his arm, "Here you go, these are some old kimonos. Get changed, eat breakfast and be outside in the back to see if you are trainable."

'Trainable?'

He then left.

"Now," I said to myself. "How do you put this on?"

After a couple of minutes I can truly say that I was defeated by an article of clothing. The sleeve of the Kimono was over my head, I don't know how it got there, the bottom was on top and it was wrapped around me in an odd position. I can't see how I could have messed up something so easily to put on. That's it, I need Haku.

"Haku!" I yelled, but I got no answer. "Haku!" I yelled again, but alas no answer. "HAKU!"

In a moment, the said boy came upstairs.

"Please help me," I pleaded. He looked at me in utter shock. Why? I have no idea.

He began to help me put on the kimono the right way, while looking very uncomfortable. He even asked me why was I so comfortable with him seeing me in my undies. I have literally no idea why would he ask such a question. I mean I walk around the huse butt naked and no one says anything about it. Hmph, if he is so flustered by me being in my undies, I should just keep all of my clothes on.

"Thank you," I said as he walked out of my room still flustered.

'He's weird.'

***********************MEANWHILE*******************

ANNE

Thomas and I were finally done with the first season of Black Buttler. Hopefully it would be enough to find Alyssis, well if she was there. Thomas was a hot mess. Throughout the episode where Ciel was kidnapped he cried, as well as when Elizabeth was turned into a doll. He was lucky to have me, or else he would never get even close to getting the young mistress back.

Anywho, we are now standing in the front of this giant contraption.

"Are you completely positive that this will work?" I asked in slight apprehension of the aventure to come.

"I'm sure of it," he said with confidence.

I remember back when he, Avacci and I were still young and he would lead us on wild adventures. I smiled at the memory.

"What are you smiling at?" he asked while fiddling with 3 metalic bracelets.

"Just remembering the days with you, me and Avacci and our scientific conquests," I said with a small smile.

"Yeah, back then were the days," he agreed with a smile of reminiscence on his face. "But Vacci is gone and so will be Alyssis if we don't get going."