Chapter 9- Chicken Butt

You know what's awesome to a new writer? When you open your notifications and you see multiple votes a good comment aaaaannnnd a follow. I would like to thank AnticlamaticDinosaur for being soooo awesome. This chapter goes out to you. Oh and tea_ame get your lazy butt in gear and edit my work like you promised (Still love you my most favoritest cousin)

Anyway Enjoy!

ANNE

The carriage came to a stop in front of an old batter and broken down mortuary.

Ahhh this brings me back to those days of hiding from the cops in the grave yard.

However, it also brings be back to those day living with 'them'. I shook my head and took Sebastian's gloved hand as he led me out of the carriage.

"Well you're one hell of a gentleman," I said with a huge smile on my face then slapped his butt. "And have one hell of an a..."

"Annabeth!" shouted Thomas.

I laughed and curtseyed to Sebastian. I skipped away to follow the male counterpart of Alyssis, which made my crimson Victorian styled dress with black lace on the top and sleeves sway. My curls bounced with me as I ran past him to the door. It felt good to get out of that cramped carriage.

"I swear this woman is going to get us killed," I heard Thomas mumble as he finally caught up to us. His hands was in his dark brown trousers that were held up with suspenders. I giggled. He looked just like a paper boy with a white buttoned up shirt and a brown beany covering his sandy blonde hair. He also had on loafers.

"What?" he asked.

"Uh... nothing," I responded.

We all followed behind Ciel as he entered the building. The place was dark, creepy and had a deadly vibe coming from it.

"Undertaker, we need some information," demanded Ciel.

I was busy looking around. Corpses occupied some tables, caskets lined the walls and floors, and a skull or bone was here and there. I pick one up and was going to examine it when, suddenly, a flash of silver in the darkest corner of the room. I put the skull in Thomas' hands, who almost had a baby, and walked towards it.

I scrunched up my face as I tried to get a closer look to see what it was. I leaned in closer and closer and closer, when suddenly what ever was in the shadows whispered a soft boo.

"WHAT THE JUICE!" I screamed as I hightailed it back to Thomas and clutched my chest.

"Heh heh heh," said the thing as it began to emerge from the corner.

"DEMON BE GONE!" I shouted as I made the sign of the cross with my fingers from behind Thomas.

"But aren't you a demon?" asked Sebastian, prompting me to rub my head sheepishly.

"Oh yeah," I said.

When the thing fully came out of the shadows, it was the Undertaker. I felt so dumb. I watched the series for crying out loud!

"Hello little dog," said the Undertaker with a grin on his pasty white face.

"Hello Undertaker."

"What brings you here?" asked the white haired reaper, "Need a coffin or you want to donate an organ?"

"No we need some information," said Ciel, getting straight to the point.

"Well you know the price for information, and I want a good one," said the Undertaker while tossing a skull up and down in the air.