Anne Knows Best

Okay... so between every 2-3 chapters, I will give you a little side story about Anne. Think of this as an I'm sorry for being MIA for 2 weeks. It will be called Anne Knows Best. I know that you all love Anne. And shhhhh, Don't tell Tea.

Enjoy!

*****************************

A 15 year old Annabeth strolled down the quiet and dimly lit street singing a chilling tune with so much glee that you would think that it was a happy go lucky song.

Revenge is a bend in the road of life

And you better hope

I don't find me a knife

Cause I will rip and tear out your heart

Just like you did

When this song start.

The sound of an old rusty pipe scraping against the pavement sliced through the crisp air of the night, and her sweet yet menacing voice was carried off by the wind.

Suddenly, a flash of blue and white cascaded on the troubled teen, and the sharp wale of a siren sounded.

A set of car brakes screeched as a police cruiser pulled up beside her. Anne stopped and looked at the window that began to roll down.

"Goodnight little lady," said an officer who had sun kissed shin, bright red hair and a bright red, bushy moustache.

Anne simply looked him in his beady black eyes, turned on her heels and went on her way.

The police officer simply drove the cruiser up.

"Little lady," said the officer. "I asked you a question."

Anne kept on walking.

"Little lady. Do you have a pipe in your hand?"

"No," said Anne, as she kept her head strait. "It's my magical staff in which I cast spells."

"Little lady, don't play smart with me!" shouted the officer.

"Officer, I would much appreciate it if you would calm down." she then turned to him and cracked a crooked smile. "Or you might just die of a heart attack."

"That's it," said the officer, and a few moments later Anne was sitting in the back of the cruiser, heading to the station.

At the station, an emotionless and stoic Anne sat in a hard wooden chair. Every so often, she would shiver, due to the thin and sleeveless overalls that she was wearing, as well as being under the AC.

A few minutes later, a man and a lady were standing at the desk arguing with the officer.

"We don't want her anymore sir!" shouted a man with grey hair, pale complexion, a figure of exhaustion, with his clothing being all messy.

"Please sir! Take her away! Lock her up! We don't want her!" said woman with jet black hair, a curvy figure and exhaustion written all over her face. She was holding the officer by his collar and shaking him.

"Ma'am if you can't calm down, we will arrest you," said the officer.

Anne sighed and got up from the hard chair. She sauntered up to the double glass doors of the police station, not even bothering to take a look back she walked away.

A couple minutes after, she found herself in front of an old Victorian styled mansion.

She held onto the silver knocker and hit it against the old varnished oak door 3 times and waited.

Soon, the sound of locks being opened could have been heard.

A boy around the age of 16 with sandy blonde hair and charcoal black eyes opened the door.

Immediately, the girl broke down in tears.

"They... They don't want me anymore!" she cried.

"Shhhh..." said the boy as he hugged her. "I still want you. You are my Anne."

"Forever?"

"Forever."