Chapter 16: Memories and Kidnappings

YAYYYYYYY I have 1.1k reads. I never ever ever thought that this book would become this successful. I would like to thank HikariMiya2048 for the recent votes and reads, I really appreciate it. OMG there are really too many of you to thank, but thanks to you all. This is soooooo awesome. Now I can brag to tea_ame that my book is catching up to hers. I would also love to dedicate this to JadeOpalAmber cause she gave me a reason to continue to update and gave me positive feed back. THANKS EVERYONE!

Anyway on to the chapter.

**********************************************

MAYUKI

I opened my eyes to only catch a picture of Sasuke Uchiha looking back at me. I shot up.

'I'm back home?'

My dark blue eyes darted all about. My CD's were in place, my anime DVD's were in place, and my hetalia plushy was still there.

'So it was just a dream huh?'

It was weird how I felt only sadness when in fact I should be happy.

"ALRIGHT! We're not going back to the academy"

"Naruto you idiot!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts and directed my gaze to my laptop that was still playing Naruto.

'Wait, wasn't I watching the arc on the bridge? I passed this episode already.'

I jumped out of my messed up bed and my foot landed on something fluffy. It was my black shag rug.

'But I thought Miss Anne threw this out cause it was old just the other day.'

I wanted to see if I was really back, so I exited my room, and right when I did, I bumped into something hard, and landed on my butt, hard.

"Owwww," I groaned.

"Oh, Kat, I'm sorry," said a deep, gruff voice, but I couldn't respond. It was so familiar. The setting, the naruto episode, the rug, me bumping into Father, it was all familiar.

"It's okay," I said with a wavering smile as I got up.

"I'm joining you for dinner today," said my father with a huge smile on his face.

Immediately, I forgot the weird feeling along with the dream as I attacked him.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yup," he said, and then held his hand out for me to take. I slipped my hand in his and we walked down the hall together. The halls don't seem so lonely when I'm with Father.

When we got to the dining room, it was just how I liked it. Cobwebs and dust littering the whole place except for Father's, Miss Anne's and my chair.

"Father," I said when he pushed my chair in, and sat down, "I love spending time with you. I wish we can spend more time together."

I can at least try convince him to see me more or spend more time with me while we are together now.

"You know I can't do that," he said. My smile faded. "I have w..."

"I know," I said, cutting him off. "Everything is work."

Tears began to slip down my cheek.

I should have known that it wasn't going to work. Everything is his work, his inventions. I don't matter to him anymore. I bet if I was one of his inventions, I would matter.