What He/You Do That Turns You/Him On

. . .  

(( A/N: I have pics from ROWYSOSeattle on my twitter p4stelmgc. just wanted to say these are unedited ))

. . .  

Luke:

When you look at him, and look away, then look at him again and you see that he's staring at you, which makes you nervously bite your lip. He finds it hot and attractive, and when your in the bedroom and you bite your lip, it drives him to the edge, which naturally drives you to the edge.

When he runs his hands through his hair, and looks at you in the way that tells you that he needs you, and wants you badly. Then he'll sort of slump, and stare at you, and run his hand absentmindedly through his hair. Little does he know, that it makes you crazy for him.

. . .  

Michael:

When you pull on his hair. You tug on it from the roots, and buck your hips to meet his, making his smirk and moan into your mouth, which makes you want him even more, and repeat the actions, and it intensifies the need that he had for you.

When he moans. Like Ashton's laugh's, Michael has various moans. Some of them are low and throaty, completely drawn by lust, and others are light and feathery, ones that escape when you're teasing him, but you don't know it. And then there's the growl, that let's you know that you'll have trouble walking the next day.

. . .  

Ashton:

When you grind on him. The feeling of you rubbing down onto him, just makes him want to worship every inch of your body, and pleasure you and only you forever, not stopping for a breath. Normally, when you two are making out, you're on top of him, your hands on his chest, straddling him, your crotch pressed against his.

 When his fingers brush over your skin. It sends a shiver down your spine, and leaves you wanting more. He knows just when to press down, where, and how. He knows the spots that'll make you wet, and he knows the turn off spots. But he loves leaving hickey's on you.

. . .  

Calum:

This is Calum we're talking about, everything you do turns him on.

When he tells you how much he needs you. He never says want, always need. He'll whisper into your ear, when the lads are around, how badly he wants to feel your bare skin against his, and bite on your ear lobe, you trying not to moan, and swallow the lump in your throat.

. . .  

(( A/N: i am literally asleep rn ))

. . .