READ THIS

this preference book is 99% authors notes and 1% calum being sassy

okay, so this authors note will be me saying that i deleted my hearts bruised and extraordinary and fall.

reason being, is that it's really difficult to have multiple things to update, and i really want this preference book to be my main focus.

i know that cut is still up and i'm debating whether or not to delete it, or have slow updates on that.

i want to update on this at least once a week, so i've decided that every friday i should have at least one preference up. so if post on thursday, there should be something up on friday too.

okay, let me tell you about my fantastic ROWYSO experience, and how my dad ditched me, and how we got lost in seattle.

we got to the arena about 15 minutes before they let anyone in, and we stood in the wrong line. we had floor seats, and we were in the line for the top seats, but thank god they still let us in, coz my patience was smalla than a bug.

i bought the necklace thingy and the wristband, and then me and my dad went to go sit down in our seats. 

like i  said before, we had floor seats so it was pretty easy to find it, and we had an usher show us too.

so i sat down, and my dad was like, "i'm going to go get some nachos"

i said okay, and then i sat down, and they started to play some music and shit, and the arena wasn't that filled, but it wasn't empty either. 

these really sweet girls asked me to take this picture, and me being the awkward ass person i am said, "who me?" like i didn't give a fuck they were talking to me, and that's literally my number one regret in life, man.

so i sit down after taking the picture, and it's been like 15 minutes, and i'm thinking. 'how long does it take to get damn nachos.'

so i text my dad on my flip phone that's probably bigger than ashtons hand, and my dad asks me why i'm texting him.

i was actually shocked that he asked me that, because he just fucking left his daughter in a room filled with 17,000 strangers, and he gives me shit for it.

he comes back, like, 5 minutes before hey violet comes on, and i ask him "where are your nachos?"

and he says, "i already ate them."

i was about to bitch my ass off, but then she's kinda hot came on, and the entire arena sings louder than the sound system, and it was pretty cool.

hey violet comes on, and they do a kick ass cover of blank space, and rena says "i want everyone in this arena standing!" and theres a a whole fucking section that's just sitting, and i'm like what the fuck.

then later hey violet leaves, after some stupid sleepless in seattle puns. 5sos come on, and the only thing i have to say is that mikey and calum sounded kinda nasally. is that how they really sound, or were they sick, because it was raining earlier that day?

the concert was amazing af, there was a muke moment near the beginning, and i was like, it's the first fucking song and you're already hitting us up.

then in the start of long way home, luke told us to sing, and he fucking took us home at then end, and they actually started singing it.

then during calum's first bit in amnesia, the entire arena was singing, except for calum, but it was really cool.

then bada bing bada boom, the stage went black, and everything was black, and no one couldn't see for shit. i knew they weren't done, because i knew that the concerts always ended with good girls and what i like about you, but they hadn't played it.

and during good girls, the last and final doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo it was guitar and fucking amazing.

so after the show, we left the wrong way, and we ended up going to the space needle even though we didn't park near the space needle, and i told my dad we were going the wrong way, but he didn't believe me.

and we got lost, then i said "let's go back, and go the other way" so we went, and then we argued about if we had to take stairs or not. 

then we waited for 5sos to leave, and when everyone started running towards the tour bus, my dad said, "why are they running towards the bus?" and i actually had to stop and laugh.

then we went down the street and found the parking garage we parked in, and we left and went home.

so yeah that was my ROWYSO experience!

request shit here

love ya

muaaaaah