1

"We ran from the girls that carry the sign 'We ❤ You LH'. Soon we blended into a crowded place. The girls soon disappeared. 'That was a close one' I chuckled. 'Yeah.' We end up laughing over the whole thing. It began to rain and everyone started to leave, but we just stood there getting soaked. He pulled me closer to him. 'I love you Taylor.' We kissed passionately in the rain."

"What happen next Taylor?" My therapist asked.

"I woke up." I said disappointedly. "The dream ended." I fiddled with my fingers.

"I see." She wrote something down on her notebook. "Do LH means anything to you? They were on the girls signs."

I shook my head. "Nothing. But..." I ran my hand through my hair. "I do believe LH is his initials." She wrote something else in her notebook. "Dr. Weaver?" She looked up from her notebook and at me. "Am-am I crazy? I mean I am dreaming about a boy I don't know. Let alone know exist."

"You're not crazy. You are just dreaming. Many young girls come in here and tell me their dreams with famous people. Like Channing Tatum or Justin Bieber."

"Okay." I left it at that.

She got up from her desk. "I say your just like any other 17 year old girl." She stood in front of me. "Australia should be good for you, Taylor. Another chance. A new start." I didn't say anything. I just nodded my head. Her timer went off. "Well it seem like our last session together is over." Again I nodded my head. I headed for the door. "Taylor?"

I turned to face her. "Yes Dr. Weaver."

"Good luck."

"Thank you." And with that I left her office and walked out to my car. I drove home. I walked into my house. There was nothing there but our suitcases. Everything else was already in Australia. My mom came down the stairs. "Hey sweetie. How did you last session with Dr. Weaver go?"

"Fine." I looked around the empty house. "This is it. The last time I will stand in this."

"I know how you feel sweetie. But look on the bright side. We are going to start a new life in Australia." I gave her a small smile. She looked down at her watch. "We better get going if we want to catch our flight." We grabbed our stuff and headed out.

We sold our cars and took a taxi to the airport. We got through security and stuff and waited for them to call our flight. I put my headphones and scrolled through twitter. Seemed like a whole day had passed before they called our flight to Sydney. We boared the plane. I took the seat next to the window and stared out of it. I was leaving Michigan for the first time in my life. My mom nudge me. "Taylor. Are you okay?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah mom." I buckled my seatbelt and the plane took off.

_________________________________________

A/N
My first chapter of my first fanfic completed. Vote and Comment ;).