54

-Taylor POV-
I couldn't breath. My whole world was crashing and I couldn't stop it. "Taylor! Stop!" I ignored Mariyah and kept going. "Taylor! Please stop!"

"Why?" I said looking back at her. "Why? So Luke can come up with some excuse of why he is marrying Lindsey? He's a grown man who can do what ever the hell he want to do."

"No Taylor. Listen you can't leave." I got in my car not trying hear what Jessica, Mariyah or Mya had to say. I zoomed off.

I pulled over. Shit. I was losing it. My vision was blurred and I couldn't breath. I didn't have control over myself anymore. Tear after tear rolled down my face. I didn't have control over anything anymore. My life was a fucking mess and I couldn't fix it. Married? Luke and Lindsey was going to get married.

I leaned my head on the steering wheel and cried my broken little heart out.

-Mariyah POV-
I stood there and watch Taylor leave. I stormed back in and confronted Luke. "Why the hell would you make that a public announcement when you knew Taylor was here?"

He opened his mouth but Lindsey spoke instead. "Luke can do whatever he want to."

"Bitch I don't think I was talking to you now was I?"

"No but I was talking to you."

"Bitch." I proceed to remove my earrings. "I don't know who the hell you're talking to but I'll beat you ass. Pregnant or not."

"Do it then."

"Gladly." As soon as I said that I punched her in the mouth. Ashton grabbed me. "Bitch don't you fucking try me." I flung my feet. "Put me down!"

Luke rushed to Lindsey aid. "Have you lost your mind?!"

I shook my head. "Not yet."

"Son of a bitch." Lindsey said readjusting herself. "Imma beat your fucking ass."

"Bitch do I look scared." Ashton pulled me back from Lindsey. "Never. So why don't you just bring your mother fucking ass over here so I can show you how fucking crazy I am."

Lindsey started to march towards me but Luke grabbed her. "Stop."

"She started it."

"And believe I'll be happy to finish it."

"Stop it!" Janet screamed. "Taylor is gone and all you want to do is fucking fight! Stop!" Tears rolled her cheeks. "Taylor is not okay. My baby might just be somewhere dead right now." Mark grabbed her before she fell. She cried in his chest.

"The party is over." Emma took Janet upstairs. "Shawn you come with me. Guys you decide what you're going to do but I'm going to go find Taylor." Him and Shawn left.

I turned to Ashton. "I think I might know some places where she could be."

-Shawn POV-
Mark sped down the street. "Where are you Taylor?" He stopped at the light. "Can you call her.

I nodded my head and dialed her number. Voicemail. I dialed it again. Voicemail. "She not picking up."

"Fuck." He turned right. I didn't know what happened. One second I was joking with her next she was gone out the door. "Try her her again."

I dialed her number. Voicemail. "Still no answer."

"Damnit." Mark punched the steering wheel. "Can you call Mariyah? Her number is 557-2365."

I dialed the number he told me. "Hello? Mark?"

"No. Shawn. Did you guys find her?"

"No. We checked everywhere. The school. All of the bars. The beach. The hotels. We can't find her." Mariyah voiced started to break. "I just hope she's okay."

"She will be." I said trying to stay hopeful.

"How do you know? Huh?"

"Because she's Taylor. She strong and brace and can handle anything that come her way." I could hear Mariyah starting to sob. "She is going to be okay."

"I hope so." Mariyah hung up. I looked out the window. Please be fine Taylor.

-Taylor POV-
I grabbed two bottles of gin, two bottles of vodka, two bottles of tequila, and a bottle of Jack Daniels. I walked to the cash register. "I need to see some I.D." I gave the man my ID. He carefully examined it after a minute he gave me back my ID and rung up my items. "Throwing a party?"

"Nope." I paid for my stuff and went back out to my car. I drove off with no real destination in mind. There was no where I could go. I couldn't go home or to the beach or to bar. No where that won't remind me of Luke. I drove until I reached the cabin from so long ago. I reached under the mat and unlocked the door. No one was here. Everything was the same way we left it months ago.

I went out back and went to the lake. I sat in the sand and pulled out on bottle of gin. I took a long drink of it, making sure it get real deep in my veins. I looked out over the water. It was almost like I could see me and Luke playing in the water long ago. I couldn't hold it in anymore. All of the pain. Agony. And I didn't stop.

I drunk bottle after bottle until I was passed out in the sand.

-Mariyah POV-
Her phone rung. Nothing. "Where the hell are you Taylor?"

Mark and Shawn walked through the door. "Did she come home?" We all shook our heads. "Shit." Mark ran his head through his hair. "I'm going to go upstairs and tell Janet. As of right now, go home and get some sleep. We'll look again tomorrow."

"That's it?" Michael asked standing up. "We just give up."

"No we're not giving up." Mark said shaking his head. "We'll have to resume in the morning. It's too dark outside." He climbed up the stair.

"This is bullshit." Calum said pacing. "We can't just leave her out there." Jessica grabbed him and pulled him on the couch with her. "What if something bad happen?"

"Nothing bad is going to happen." Mya said. "She is going to be fine."

"But what if-"

"Shut up Calum!" Mya breathing became quick. "She is going to be fine." Michael pulled Mya on his lap.

"Maybe Mark is right." Jessica voice was calm. "Maybe we need to try again tomorrow."

"You guys can sleep in the basement." Shawn offered. "Its big enough."

Luke sat in the corner quiet with Lindsey by his side. I didn't know if the look on his face showed how worried he was or disbelief. In some way I felt sorry. "Its settled than the girls will go to Taylor room and the guys can sleep on the couch.

We followed Shawn downstairs to the basement. I stopped Luke at the top of the stairs. "I'm sorry for blaming all this on you but you have to understand the last three months has been complete hell for Taylor. Your big news didn't make things easier."

"I'm sorry." He voice cracked. "I really am."

"I know." I tap his shoulder. "I just wish that was enough.
__________________________________
A/N
So yeah I been doing a lot of writing lately. I probably have another chapter I'm going to update but yeah. Vote and comment 😊