41

-Luke POV-
I peered out into the crowd of thousands of screaming girls. The adrenaline pump through my veins at an unbelievable pace. I looked at Calum, Michael, and Ashton. I knew they were feeling the same thing I was. "How you doing tonight London!" I screamed into the mic. I received a thousand screams as a response. A smile broke out on my face. Ashton picked up his drum sticks. "5... 6... 7... 8..."

**********
"That was so fucking AWESOME!!!!!!!" Calum screamed coming off stage. He ran and picked up Jessica. "Oh my fucking god that was amazing!"

"You guys were great!" She kissed Calum.

Lindsey came and wrapped her arms around. "Great job babe."

I kissed her. "Thanks. So where's Taylor?" I asked noticing her absence.

"Bathroom." Mya said not taking her eyes off of Michael.

I still had so much adrenaline pumping through I felt like I could run a marathon. "We should go celebrate!" Ashton said.

"Okay. I'll wait on Tay while you guys go back to the hotel. Then we'll go from there." They all agreed and started to head for the exit. Lindsey tried to linger behind. "Go Linds. I'll be there shortly." She gave me a hard passionate kiss before following the others.

There was two reasons why I wanted to stay behind and wait on Taylor. 1) I wanted to make sure she was safe and 2) we needed to talk.

Finally, she appeared. "Where is everyone else?" She asked.

"At the hotel." I answered. "We're going out to celebrate. I waited on you."

"Oh." She didn't seem to thrill about it. We walked outside. We grabbed a taxi. "Luke there is something I have to tell you." She took a deep breath. "Promise me you won't get mad and no matter what happen we will always be best friends."

I confused why said this but I went along with it. "Promise."

"Okay." She took another deep breath. It was evident that she was nervous. "Harry and I aren't dating. We never were."

"What?"

"I was using only using him. And to answer your next question we only kissed. Nothing more." She paused. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry...."

She cut me off. "Luke there's more."

"What else?" I asked. I guess the taxi driver understood that we were having a pretty serious talk because he keep driving.

Taylor inhaled deeply. "Luke when my dad died, it took a huge toll on me. He was everything for me. My dad. My teacher. My coach. My best friend. Losing him was one of the worst thing in the world."

"Taylor we don't have to...."

"Luke." She said cutting me off again. "Just listen. The night before we left I had this dream about this boy with blonde and blue eyes." It was just a weird coincidence that the boy she was describing also had the same description as me. "In the dream" She continued. "we were running from a group of screaming girls the poster said 'We ❤ LH'. We were running and then it was raining then we were kissing and...."

"Taylor..."

"I told my therapist that I was one crazy son of a bitch who was dreaming about this guy that doesn't exist. She told I was just like and teenager but I didn't feel like any teenager."

"Taylor..."

"My mom got an amazing job in Australia." She wasn't stopping. "So we moved there. I enrolled at Willams' High where I met Jessica. The next day I went to school and being the clutz I am, I tripped and fell..."

"...into my arms." I said finishing her sentence.

"Yeah." I was slowly putting the pieces together. "I thought I really was just seeing things but I wasn't. We became best friends instantly. I dated Jeremy so I wouldn't fall for you but it didn't work I was just falling harder. Then at cabin we kissed and it was almost like electricity was going through me. But everything changed. Jeremy and I broke up and then we became closer and closer."

My head was spinning with unanswered questions and couldn't follow what she said. "Can you say that again but in simpler words?"

We locked eye contact. "Luke your my fantasy boy."
_________________________________________
A/N
So glad that I finished that. Any how, I reached 2k reads I would like more but I know this book sucks. Also I started driving training. Let's just say I still have so learning to do 😂.Please comment and vote and get other people to read. Thanks you guy 😉
-Your Main💕
Thanks to StoriesByMariyah for the mood board. I love it and I hope everyone else do too.