3

We went to the car dealership first. We drove back home. I left my car at home. We headed to the school next. "Williams' High School is an excellent  choice." The principal said giving us a tour of the school. "We have one of the best curriculum in Sydney." He showed me where all of my classes were and my locker. A girl walked up to her locker and put her things in their. "Jessica."

She looked over in our direction. "Yes Mr. Walker."

"This is Taylor Anderson. She is new in town. She will need someone to show her around tomorrow for her first day of school. Can I trust you to be her guide?"

"Yes Mr. Walker. You can." She walked up to me. "I'm Jessica."

"Taylor." I gave her a small smile.

"I have to go. But I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded and she left. Mr. Walker finished giving us the tour of the school.

After what seemed like forever we went back out to the car. We went to the grocery store. We didn't get home until about 6. "Can't we just order a pizza and watch movies?" I asked my mom as she put the last little bit of groceries up.

"Yeah. There should be a number with a local pizza place on the table." I dial the number and ordered a pizza. Ten minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"I got." I said answering the door. A boy with lots of golden locks in his hair stood there.

"One large pepperoni pizza." He said smiling.

"Yep. That me." I said returning the smile.

"10.95."

I gave him a 20. "Keep the change." He smile got extra big. He handed me the pizza and thanked me. I took the pizza in the living. "What movie are we watching first?" I asked going through movies.

"The Best of Me." She said sitting on the couch. I put it in, took a seat next to her on the couch and grabbed a slice of pizza.

By the end of the movie, my mom sleeping with her head in my lap. I turned off the TV and laid her on the couch. I grabbed a blanket and drapped it over her. I went up to my room. I set my alarm and changed into some comfortable clothes. After a while I drifted to sleep.

_________________________________________

A/N
The end of chapter 3. Really hope you guys like it. Don't forget to vote and comment