10

-Taylor POV-
Mya threw clothes in front of me. "Put that book down and put that on." I was only a few chapters away from ending this book and starting on The Lord of the flies. I looked down at the clothes Mya picked out: a white shirt and a pair of ripped black jeans. "Come on, Taylor. We don't have all day."

I reluctantly grabbed the clothes for and walked to the bathroom. I stripped out of my jeans and button up shirt and put on the clothes Mya gave me. I walked back into the room to find both Mya and Jessica had changed into some of my clothes. Mya wore my Britain flag sweater with black leggings and a pair of my black combat boots. Jessica on the other hand, wore one of my many black All Times Low t-shirts with black leggings and my black vans. They were putting their make up on in the mirror talking about something when Jessica noticed me first.

"Oh.....My.....Fucking.....God!" She said breathlessly. "You look..." She didn't finish her sentence. Instead she rushed out of the room.

Mya sat me on my bed. "I think mascara will be perfect." She grabbed the mascara out of her bag and got to work. Jessica walked back into my room with the curlers and began on my hair. 15 minutes later I was staring at my reflection in the mirror. Admiring myself. My curls bounced perfectly on my shoulders, my brown eyes now looked more of a hazel brown, and if I must say so my self, I was one fucking hot babe.

"The guys said they'll meet us outside and we will all going in together." Jessica said walking into the room.

Mya jumped to her feet. "Let's go then." With that I put my leather jacket on and followed Mya and Jessica to Mya's car.

-Luke POV-
"It feel so good to be free." Calum said good getting out of the car.

"It was only a ten minute car ride." Ashton laughed getting out right behind him.

In the distance the sun was setting. It was slowly getting darker. Lindsey came behind and wrapped her arms around my waist. "I missed you so much. Being away from you was so hard."

"It was hard for me too. Trust me." I turned around so her head would be on my chest. I kissed her forehead. "I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you as my girlfriend."

"No." She looked up so I could see her amazing green eyes. "I'm lucky to have you." She pressed her lips against mines.

"No PDA you two!" I heard Calum say. I flipped him off and kept kissing Lindsey.

She pulled out of the kiss. "I love you Luke."

"I love you too." Lindsey laid her head on my chest. A few minutes later Mya's car pulled into the parking lot. She parked the car and they all got out.

"Well like who finally showed up." Calum said as the girls walked over to us.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Shut the hell up Calum. We were coming."

"When? Six days from now?" For saying that Calum got punched in the arm. "What the hell was that for?"

"For not shutting up." Jessica and Calum started yelling and insulting each other.

"Hey Taylor. I didn't know you were coming." Ashton said acknowledging her presence. I looked at her. Her hair was perfectly curled and laid perfectly on her shoulders. Her brown, almost hazel, eyes gleamed with joy. Even her smile was perfect.

"Well if Luke wouldn't have invited me I'll probably be at home doing homework." Taylor looked over in my direction. Our eyes meet and neither one wanting to look away. But just like in the cafeteria, Taylor was the first to look away and I ended up standing there like an idiot. "So are we going in?"

"Hell yeah!" Michael yelled. He lead the way in and we all followed.
______________________________
A/N
Sorry this chapter sucks but I am going to try to update every week since my writers block is gone .

This chapter goes to 5secs_4_lyfe and StoriesByMariyah because they are awesome. Check out all of their books.

Vote and comment .