30

A/N.
I'm going to switch POV a lot in this chapter so it might get a little confusing.
-Your Main 💕
______________________________
-Taylor POV-
"This is not what it look like." Jeremy said even though we both know damn well it is what it look like. "Let me explain."

"Explain what?" I asked. "It all look pretty self explanatory to me." I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I couldn't take it standing here and look at my boyfriend and his fucking bitch. I ran down the stairs.

"Taylor!" I heard him call out to me. I ignored him. "Taylor!" I opened the front door and started to speed walk to my car. "Wait." Jeremy grabbed my waist and turned me to face him. Fuck his long legs. "It was a mistake."

"A mistake?" I choked back the tears. "This way way bigger than a mistake. This..." I didn't even want to look at him but he turned me to face him.

"Taylor listen-"

"Listen to what? Your lies? What the fuck Jeremy! I called you and text you all this morning seeing how you were and if you needed anything but no you go fuck some slut instead! I'm sorry that I wasn't ready to have sex with you but that didn't mean you go fuck some other hoe because you're lonely!"

"Its not like that." He insisted

"Oh really. Then what is it like then?" He didn't answer. "I loved you Jeremy." The tears I was trying to hold back rolled across my face. "I really fucking loved you."

"I know and I felt bad each time I..."

"Hold on. Each time? What do you mean each time?" He didn't say anything. "You cheated on me more than once?" Again nothing came from him. "Wow! I'm the fucking idiot girlfriend who you made a fucking fool out of." He eyes were on the ground. "So how long have you been fucking that slutbag?"

"The day before we went to the cabin." And that when it hit me. The day he asked for a date night and never showed up was the night everything started. "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? You been fucking cheating on for over a damn month and the only thing you can say is you're sorry? Fuck you Jeremy!"

"Taylor-"

"Our relationship or whatever the fuck you call it is done. Go fuck yourself." And with that I got into the car and drove off.

How could I be so dumb? The reason Jeremy hardly came by or answer when I call him was because he was to busy fucking his bitch. She was giving something I wasn't ready to give.

I drove and drove and drove. I had no idea where I was driving but I knew one thing I had to get away. I didn't know how hard I was crying until my vision became blurry. I pulled side of the road and got out my car. "FUCK!!!!" I screamed towards the forest. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" My tears was now flowing like a river down my face.

I sat down in the grass and started to even harder. Just as the rain started to come down.

-Jessica POV-
"I'm home." I announced, carrying a handful of groceries. Mya right behind me carrying another handful. "Okay don't answer rudeness." I called back to Jeremy who wasn't paying us any mind.

My mom and step dad have been gone for what seems like the 100th vacation this year, leaving just me and Jeremy to watch the house.

Usually when I put up the groceries Jeremy is busy digging in them like for only the treats he like. But that didn't happen. "Jeremy." I said walking into the living room. He was sitting there with his head in his hands. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to him.