35

-Taylor POV-
The week went by just like the week before the boys left to go to LA. Only this time we spent a lot more time with our families and the girls were going. I was going to go to London!

"You don't have to go you know." My mom said turning around in the front seat to face me. "You can stay with me and Mark."

I quickly dismissed that idea. "No thanks. I want to go and explore the world."

"What about school? By time the tour is over it'll be halfway though the school year." I rolled my eyes. She was literally thinking of every excuse to keep me in Australia.

I sighed. "Mom I can do online schooling. I will be fine mom."

"Yeah Jan." Mark said agreeing with me. "She will be fine don't worry so much." My mom took a deep breath. "Feel better."

She nodded her head. "Yeah." She looked back at me. "I want you to have fun okay." I nodded my head. "If you need anything feel free to call at any time. No matter what."

"Okay mom." Mark parked in front of the airport. We all got out the car, Mark grabbed my bags out the trunk and gave them to me. "Take care of my mom or you're going to get your ass kicked."

"Taylor!" My mom exclaimed.

"Sorry mom it had to be said." She just shook her head at me. I pulled them both in for a hug. "I love you guys."

"We love you too." They both said at the same time. It almost felt as if we were one happy, which we kinda was. "Call us once you land." My mom said letting me go.

"I will mom." She gave me one more hug before they both got in the car and drove off. "Well hey there hot tamale." I said to Mariyah as she walked up.

"So you were going to leave without say goodbye?"

I laughed. "No way I can leave without saying goodbye to you." I pulled her into a hug. "I'm gonna call everyday."

"Deal." She pulled out the hug. "Just promise me you won't forget about me."

I shook my head. "Of course I won't. There are tons of new stuff I have to buy you."

She gave me a big smile. "When you put it like that get the hell out of here." We both laughed. "Remember you can call me whenever." I gave her another hug. "Love Tay."

"Love you too Riyah." She walked back to her car and drove. I walked into the airport and went through the security checkpoint.

"So are you ready?" I turned to see Liam standing there. He reached out to take my bag.

"Thanks."

"No problem." We started off in the direction he came. Instead of embarrassing myself in front of Liam, I decided to keep my mouth close. Lord knows what will come out. "You know you don't have to be scared to talk to me." I just nodded my head, refusing to talk. In return he slightly nudged me. "Come talk to me. I heard you were talking Harry head off."

I laughed. "No." I said shaking my head. "Harry was talking MY head off. Not the other way around." He gave a giggle, which made me giggle. We ended up walking out the gate and onto the runway. He started to walk towards the the huge plane in front of us. "No fucking way! We're riding in a private jet?!"

He just laughed. "Come on Taylor. We are on a tight schedule." I couldn't believe I was going to London on a private jet with One Direction. It felt like a dream.

I eventually got on the plane. Everyone was all ready aboard, ready to take off. "Great for you to finally join us." Ashton said patting the seat next to him.

"Oh shut up Ash." I said sitting down next to him. I buckled my seatbelt and relaxed. When the plane was in the sky, the flight attendant came around and asked if we wanted snacks and stuffed. I politely declined and so did Ashton. The plane was quite until Luke and Lindsey started laughing like hyenas. I nearly barf watching them kissing. "I think I'm going to be sick." I got up from my seat and went to the bathroom. I threw cold water on my face. Why couldn't I get it through my head? Luke will never fall in love with me because he had Lindsey for everything and I was just a lousy best friend. I looked into the mirror. "Wake up Tay." I said to myself. "He is only your fantasy boy. Just a fantasy." I repeated it until I convinced myself I didn't have feelings.

I walked out the bathroom. Harry was up talking to the flight attendant. Probably attempting to fuck her in the bathroom. And Luke was just getting up walking my way. The plane hit a turbulence, causing me to fall in Harry arms. In Harry's arms the most brilliant idea came to me. I pulled his neck done and connected our lips. "What the fuck?!" I pulled out the kiss and looked at the wide-eyed Luke.
_________________________________________
A/N
Chapter 35 for you. I think the ending is the best 😂 Comment what you think and don't forget to vote 🌟 Check out InNeedOfChicken book Part of Your World. It has an amazing start. Love you guys 💞
-Your Main 💕