46

-Taylor POV-
There was a knock at the door. Mariyah came from out he bathroom. "I'll get it since I'm the farthest away." I laughed but still kept my attention on my book. "Look its our boyfriends." I rolled my eyes and kept reading. "Good Luck getting her to put that book down." Mariyah grabbed Ashton's hand and left.

Luke sat on the bed with me. I peered up from my book at him. "Luke?" I put my book down.

"Ready?"

"What I'm I suppose to ready for?"

"Our date." He stood up. "Come on let's go."

"Luke I told you I don't-"

"Want a fancy date. I know you said it a thousand times." Luke pulled me to my feet. "Its not fancy I promise."

I put on my shoes. "Okay." I intertwined our fingers. He smiled and we headed outside. "So where to?"

"Nowhere. Just follow me." We took a stroll through London. Pointing out the weird things people did and laughing at nothing. A some girls recognized Luke and asked for his autograph. A few of them even wanted my autograph. "Look like you got your own fan club." Luke teased.

"I know." We kept walking. "This is so much better than one of those fancy dates."

"Yeah this is nice." He said putting his arm on my shoulder.

"OH MY GOD! ITS LUKE HEMMINGS!" A girl screamed.

Luke looked at me. "Wanna make a run for it?" I nodded my head.

That's when it happened. It was deja vu. I was living my dreams.

We were running from the girls carry the 'We ❤ Luke Hemmings' sign. "Look there's newspaper stand right there." Luke pointed The stand was crowded with a bunch of business people. We sprinted there. "Here." Luke gave me a newspaper. I quickly held it in front of my face and pretended to read it.

"Where did they go?" One of the girls asked.

"I don't know I thought you knew." A second girl said.

"Maybe that wasn't him." A third girl interjected.

"Maybe." I looked over at Luke. He just gave me a sly grin. "Let's just go back." The first girl said in defeat.

We stayed behind the newspaper for a little no longer. "I think they're gone." I peered from the newspaper. "Yeah they gone." I put my newspaper back. "That was..."

"Exciting."

"Crazy."

Luke took my hand. "Come on it wasn't that bad." I rolled my eyes. He lifted my chin so our eyes met. "You're beautiful you know that."

"So I been told." A deep rumble came from the sky. Rain droplets followed.

The people around us was already seeking shelter. But we told there in the rain laughing. Luke pulled me closer to him. "I love you Taylor."

He then kiss me. Not a regular kiss. A deep passionate kiss. A kiss you thought to only see in movies or read in a book. I broke the kiss. Just like in the dream Luke's golden blonde hair was now a dirty blonde due to the rain. His blue eyes sparkled. "I love you too Luke." He pulled me in for another passionate kiss. I smiled as we kiss. He pulled and examined me laughing. "What?"

"God you're so beautiful. I can stare at you all day and never get tired of you." I smiled. "I love your smile..." He pecked my lips. "And I most definitely love you." Luke scanned the area. "Come on follow me." He dragged me into the phone booth. "Just like the movie."