29

-Taylor POV-
After explaining to my mom and Mark what happened and getting chewed out for making a huge mess. I retreated upstairs to my room. The only thing I wanted was a hot shower and sleep. After everything that happened tonight I needed that hot shower.

I grabbed some clean clothes went to the bathroom and ran my shower. I took my hair out of the ponytail and stripped out of my clothes. "Ah." The hot water was nice on my skin when I stepped in. I finished washing up but didn't leave the shower. Because for one the hot water just felt so god damn good and secondly I was thinking about Luke. The fact that he was walking around with a fat lip and a black eye was my fault I felt bad. And what happened with the electric currents between us again. I thought it was a one time thing but it doesn't seem to going away.

After a while I stepped out the shower changed into my PJs got in the bed and drifted off to sleep.

I gasp at the sight. I was currently looking all over London from the rooftop of the hotel. "I was messing around yesterday and found this." He said. I looked at him. "This is amazing. It like visiting all of London at once." He nodded. "But that's not all. Look up." I did as I was instructed and saw all of the million of stars shining bright against the pitch black sky. "Wow." I sighed. He pulled me over to a blanket and handed me a glass. "How about some champagne while stargaze tonight." He said pouring up the drinks. "Sounds wonderful." Once he was done I pulled my glass up to my lips. The taste of the bubbly drink on my tongue was delicious. I laid down on the blanket and looked at the sky. Its was so beautiful. Luke was staring at me the whole time. "What are you staring at?" I asked nudging him. "You." Giving me his wonderful smile. He interlocked our fingers.

The sound of someone mowing lawn woke me up. "Please shut the fuck up you fucker!" I screamed out my shut window which might have been the reason they continue to do what they do.