14

-Taylor POV-
I looked down at my phone. 6:15. Jeremy was 15 late. I sent him a text.

To: Jeremy
Where the hell are you?!?!

The doorbell rung. "Jeremy you are fift-"

"Last I check my name is Mark." Mark walked into the house. Mark was my mom boyfriend. He was tall with brown eyes and brown messy hair that looked great on him. He was about my 35ish (which is around my mom's age) and he was very nice. He wasn't my dad but I liked him a lot.

"Sorry Mark. I thought you was Jeremy." I closed the door. "Mom!" I screamed up the stairs. "Mark is here!" Moments later she came down the stairs.

"Hey Mark." He walked over and pecked her lips.

"Just for you." Mark pulled out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back.

She took the flowers from him. "Awww... How sweet." They kissed again but this time for longer. Finally they pulled out of the kiss. "I'll go put these in water." With that she turned and went into the kitchen. Mark looked at me.

"Going on a date?" He asked noticing my clothes.

I nodded my head. "Supposedly." My mom walked back into the room.

"I thought you'll be gone by now."

"I thought I was too." I could sense both my mom and Mark starting to feel guilty. "I'm going to wait outside." I walked outside and sat the porch step.

I looked down at my phone. 6:30 and no text or call from Jeremy. The sun was setting in the distance. I decided to go through twitter while waited on Jeremy. Once I got bored with that I started to play subway surfers.

Still Jeremy didn't show.

I heard the door behind me open. Mark took a seat next to me on the porch. "That's a beautiful sunset." I nodded my head. "The way the orange and pink harmonize together is just perfect." I nodded head again. We both didn't say a word for a while. We just sat and enjoyed the sunset. "Taylor." Mark finally said. "I don't think Jeremy is coming."

I sighed. "I don't think so either." I said facing the truth. Again we sat in quiet.

"You're welcome to come watch movies with me and your mother."

I shook my head. I love hanging out with my mother and Mark but I wasn't in the mood. "I think I'm going to sit out here for a little while longer." Mark nodded his head and went back in. I sat on the stairs for about 10 more minutes before headed in.

My mom and Mark was both cuddling on the couch watching the Avengers. I smiled. They were such a cute couple.

I retreated upstairs to my room. I stripped out of my clothes and put on more comfortable clothes. I laid in bed. I wasn't sleepy at all. I just laid there.

My phone rung and I answered. "Hello." I said pretty emotionless.

"I take it you date didn't go well." Mya said through the phone.

I shook my head even though she couldn't see. "What date?" I said sarcastically.

"Luke told us you and Jeremy were going on a date."

"We were until he bailed on me. Mya I waited on him for two hours."

"I'm so sorry sweetie." She sounded concerned. "Maybe he a valid reason for not coming."

"Maybe." I said dryly.

"Do you want me to come over." She asked. Mya always knew how to cheer us up.

"No." I told her. "I'm just going to go to sleep."

"Okay. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I hung up. I sighed and just stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

I stayed in Luke's embrace for what seemed like eternity. He kissed my forehead. "Anywhere with you is where I want to be."

There was a knocking at the door. I stayed in bed hoping my mom heard it but the person continued to knock. I got of bed and walked downstairs. Mark and my mom was laying in each other arms sleep.

I opened the door. "Have I ever told you, you are not the prettiest in the morning?"

"Hahaha." I pretended to laugh at Luke comment. He walked straight in. In the living room my mom and Mark was just waking up.

"Good morning Mark and Mrs. A." They both looked at Luke and looked away. "They are not morning people." Luke whispered to me. I laughed and led the way to my room. I sat down at my computer while Luke sat at the end of my bed. He sat there and stared at me.

He was irritating me. Just sitting there and staring at me. "What?"

"Why the hell didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" I turned and faced Luke.

"Tell me Jeremy fucking bailed on you." I rolled my eyes. The last thing I want to think about was last night.

"I didn't tell you because it wasn't a big deal." I returned to downloading music onto my phone.

"What do you mean it wasn't a big deal? He hurt you and its not a big deal?" I could hear the anger building in his voice.

I turned to him again. "No it wasn't a big deal Luke." I sighed. "I am fine." He started to protest but realized that I really didn't want to talk about. "So what time are we leaving to go to the cabin?" I asked changing the subject.

Luke looked down at his phone. "If we leave at 3 we should get to the cabin around 6 giving us more than enough time to get set and start partying." I laughed. Luke was such a weirdo at time.

I finished downloading music and I got in the shower and got dress in my short black shorts and my black and yellow Nirvana shirt. I brushed my wet hair and walked back to my room. Luke was there on his phone spread out across my bed. I jumped on him. "Taylor!" He screamed. "Get the hell off of me!"

I rolled off him and grabbed my phone. It was only 12. "Luke? What the hell are we supposed to do for 3 hours?" I said realizing we had nothing to do.

"I could finish kicking your ass in FIFA."

"Last I check I was kicking your ass." We raced downstairs to the Xbox.
______________________________
A/N
Two updates in one day. How do you feel about Jeremy now???