50

-Taylor POV-
"Wake up Taylor!" I put my pillow over my face to block Mariyah out. "Taylor Riley! Get your ass up!" She kicked me, causing me to fall flat on the floor. 

"What the hell Mariyah?! What do you want?!" I yelled furiously at her.

"They're coming home in a 2 days." She said sweetly almost like she isn't the reason why I was currently laying on the floor. "Ashton is coming home!" 

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. I wasn't to happy to hear that. I mean I love the guys but after what happened with me and Luke I don't know if things will be the same. I finished in the bathroom and went back into my room. Mariyah was already dress. "I'm so happy right now I can't stop smiling." I gave her a weak smile and grabbed some clothes from my dresser. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." I said shaking my head. "You're good." I changed my clothes. "So when is the furniture coming again." I asked changing the subject. 

"30 minutes." I nodded my head and moved some stuff around in my room.

**********

We spent the last hour and a half setting things up in both my room and the huge living area in the middle of the basement. When we were finished we went upstairs for lunch. Not only does Mark make the best tacos, he also make the best cheeseburgers. "Mm mm... Mark these burgers are amazing." Mariyah said in between bites. "Where have you been hiding all of my life?"

Mark laughed. "I'm sure not that far away."

Mariyah turned to my mom. "I see why you are with him." 

I placed my empty plate in the sink. "Taylor I forgot to tell you Mark's mom and his little brother are going to be staying with us for a little while."

"Excuse me?" 

"My mom is looking for a house near here so she can be closer to her grandson." Mark added. "I promise it should only be for a week." 

"Does it even matter if I say no?" My mom shook her head. "I guess so." 

"Good because they'll be here in ten minutes."

"10 minutes! Mom!"

She bite her lip like she always does when she is sorry. "I'm sorry. It slipped my mind."

"Of course it did." I turned to Mariyah. "Come on I'll drop you off at home." Mariyah grabbed another burger and followed me out to my car. "How the hell do you forget you're having guess come over?" Mariyah shrugged her shoulder and ate her burger. "I mean come on."

"Maybe she have a lot of her plate." Mariyah said through a full mouth. "She is pregnant." I rolled my eyes. I hated when people defended my mom just because she was pregnant. I pulled up into Mariyah's driveway. "See you later Tay." I nodded my head and pulled out her driveway.  

Instead of going straight home I drove around the block for the minute. I couldn't believe that Mark's mom and brother will be staying a whole week with us. I finally went back home. A black Chevy was already parked in the driveway. This is going to be one of the weirdest things I done.  I walked into the house. "Taylor? Is that you?" My mom called out from in the living room.

"Yeah mom." I walked into the living room.

 A lady who looked about 55 and a boy around my age was sitting on the couch. "This is my daughter Taylor. Taylor this is Mark's mom, Emma, and his younger brother Shawn." 

"Hi." I didn't know what else to say. I didn't even know who they were. 

"Taylor can you show Shawn to his room and taking my mom's bags to her room."