43

-Taylor POV-
"So Lindsey made you choose between us?" Luke nodded his head. "And you chose me?"

He nodded his head again. "Today when you told me everything, I started to realize that I felt the same way. From the first day I met you Taylor I knew there was something different about you." We were sitting on my bed facing each other.

"So what was Lindsey reaction?"

He started to laugh. "She screamed 'fuck you' and stormed out the room. She was boiling." I laughed. Luke rested his hand on my knee. I smiled at him. This was a dream come true. Everything for once was going great. "So what do we do now?"

"Lay here and talk." I suggested. "I want to know your darkest secret Mr. Hemmings." I laid back on my pillow.

"My darkest secret." He followed my pursuit. "Let me think." He tap his chin. "Well I lost my virginity at 16 if that count. And yes it was with Lindsey."

"I never had sex."

Luke sat up. "Never." I shook my head. "Really?"

"What you think I'm some slut?"

"No but I thought you Jeremy for sure..."

I shook my head. "We had some pretty heated make out sessions."

"Really now?" I nodded my head. "Do you think we can have one now?"

I bit my lip. "Maybe."

He came closer to me. "How about now?" I answered him by smashing my lips against his. He responded by pulling me on top him. My hands ran up and down his chest while his hand went up and down my back and eventually resting on my ass. We only stopped because we couldn't breathe. "Wow." He said catching his breath.

"Let's get ice cream."

"No."

"Please Luke?" He shook his head. I laid on his chest and gave him the puppy dog face. "Please?"

He looked down then looked away. "Not the puppy dog face." He looked back down. "Aww you're just too damn cute."

"I know." He pecked my lips. I got off him. "Come on lazy bone." He reluctantly got up. "See that wasn't hard was it?"

He rolled his eyes and interlocked our fingers. He kissed my forehead. "Let's go then."
_________________________________________
A/N
This was just a short sweet chapter. Kinda like it 😏
-Your Favorite 💕