53

-Luke POV-

"Tell me again why we are having the party at Taylor's house? What wrong with here?"

"Well for one" My mom began. "Compare to their house this house is a bit smaller. And second we thought it would be easier for Mark to make everything there and we eat there."

She did make a good point but I still like it. Someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it." I opened the door and Lindsey was standing there. "Hey."

"Hey. I hope it's okay if I ride with you to the party."

"Of course." I ushered her in. Lindsey stomach wasn't that big to be 5 months pregnant but it was starting to show.

"Luke are you rea- Lindsey. Hey." My mom eyes traveled down to Lindsey's stomach. "Um... Well we should get going shouldn't we?" She walked past us and headed to the car.

I started to follow her when Lindsey stopped me. "Luke you didn't tell your mom about the baby?" I shook my head. "Why?"

"Because I didn't know how to tell her. 'Hey mom Lindsey pregnant but how is your day?' It really isn't a conversation starter."

"Luke she is going to find out one why or another so why not just tell her?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's not that easy Linds. Really it isn't."

She rubbed my shoulders. "I know Luke. Did you at least tell her about the wedding?" I didn't replied. "Luke! The wedding is in two weeks!"

"I know. I know. And I'm going to tell her."

"Tonight."

"Okay. Tonight." My mom beeped the horn. "We better get going." The car ride to the party was weird and awkward and uncomfortable. My mom didn't say a word while Lindsey kept edging me to her about the baby and wedding.

Finally we were at Taylor's house. The house didn't look any different from the outside. When we got inside, we were greeted by Mark and Janet. "Hey guys." Janet pulled me in for a big hug. "Its been too long."

"Yes it had. And look at you." She rubbed her belly. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you Luke. Anyway enjoy yourselves. Food and drinks are in the dining room. Everyone one else is in the living talking." Her and Mark left in the direction of the kitchen taking my mom with them.

"I'm going to go to the living room." Lindsey announced. "Do you think you can bring me something to eat and to drink?"

I nodded my head. "Of course babe." I kissed her forehead and went in search of food for Lindsey. The dining room was packed with different people that I both knew and didn't recognize. I tried to quickly grabbed something for Lindsey but failed miserably by bumping into someone. "I'm sorry dude."

"Don't worry. No harm done." He turned and I saw his face. I didn't know where I saw his face before but I I knew it from somewhere. "You must be Luke." I nodded my head. "Shawn."

That's when it clicked. "Shawn Mendes?" He nodded his head. "Wow it's a honor."

"No the honor is all mine." Shawn took a sip from his cup. "You guys are amazing. I mean being on tour with One Direction is a dream."

"Yeah." I said in agreement. "It all feel so unreal. Like one day were just teenage boys and the next we are stars."

"There you are Shawn." Taylor appeared next to Shawn. "Mark is looking for you." For a brief second we made eye contact.

Shawn looked back at me. "Well it was nice to meet you Luke."

"You too." He disappeared in the crowd. I looked back at Taylor who was standing there. I opened my mouth to speak but she turned and left. I shook my head and went to find Lindsey. "Here you go." I said handing her her food and drink.

"Thank you." She went back to the conversation she was a having with a girl from school. I zoned out mainly because they was talking about girl things that I have no idea about.

Luckily Michael saved me from my misery. "Come on Luke." I followed him down the stairs to the basement. Calum, Jessica, Mya, Ashton, and Mariyah was already down here.

Michael picked up the game controller and started up the mortal kombat game with Calum. Everyone else is was sitting on the couch watching. I sat on the other side of Mya. "Do you and Lindsey have any plans planned out for the wedding? Or is we going to just in a church looking stupid as fuck?"

I shrugged my shoulder. "Honestly I don't know. I haven't told my mom I'm getting married yet or that I have a baby coming in four months." I sighed. "So yeah as of right now you are going to be in a church looking stupid as fuck."

"You'll figure it out I'm sure of it." Mya said giving me hope.

"I hope so."

The basement door swung opened. "They want you castaways up here now." Shawn called down.

We got up and marched up the stairs. "Luke." Lindsey waved for me to come over to where she was. I walked over to where she is. "I think now is the perfect time to tell your mom."

I gulped. "Now?"

Lindsey nodded her head. "Look all she is doing is chatting with Mark's mother. Just pull her aside and talk to her."

I looked at my mother. She was so young and full of life. Too young to already have grandkids. I slowly walked over to her. "Speak of the devil, this is Luke. My one and only child." She kissed me on the cheek. "My baby."

I chuckled at that. "Mom do you think we can talk?"

"Sure sweetie." She pulled me towards the deserted staircase. "What is it?"

"Uh. I don't even know how to tell you this." I stated as I searched for the right words. "I know how you are always telling to use protection and I swear I was, but someway somehow..."

"Lindsey ended up pregnant. I know." She said taking the words out my mouth. "A mother knows." She said answering my next question.

"There's something else." I took a deep breath. "We want to get married in two weeks."

She sat there processing everything. "Okay." She finally said. "Sounds good." I looker at her in shock. My mom was going along with everything. "As long as you love her I don't have a problem."

I nodded my head. "So I guess since I have your approval I can announce it." My mom smiled. I walked back over to Lindsey. "My mom is okay with it." I whispered in her ear.

She turned around and kissed me. "I knew she would be."

"Can I get everyone attention?" My voice boomed through out the house. "I first want to thank Mark and Janet for opening there homes to have this party and catering. Thank you." Everyone gave them a round of applause. "This has been a crazy journey for us but I'm glad to be doing it with all of my friends. And the girl I love." Lindsey smiled. "That's why I'm happy to announce that me and Lindsey will be getting married in two weeks." A loud crash came from the kitchen, each glass broke as it came it came in contact with the floor. Taylor stormed out the kitchen and out the front door slamming it behind her.

"Taylor! Taylor!" Jessica, Mya, and Mariyah chased after her.

"I'm so sorry about that." Janet said calming everyone down. "Congratulations to Luke and Lindsey." She left out the door.

I grabbed Lindsey hand and squeezed it. She left. I remind myself. She stopped loving you.
__________________________________
A/N
Just because my phone isn't on doesn't mean I'm not going to update. Thank for reading. Vote and comment.