36

-Taylor POV-
The rest of the flight was quiet. No one talked about anything. Not music, not the fact that I kissed Harry, not even the guys new leap into fame. I kept my ear buds in and stared out the window. Trying to think of the next part of my plan and occasionally falling asleep. The plane finally landed in our destination. I sighed a breath of relief. We all got off the plane and headed into the airport. Food was the only thing on my mind. I was just on my way to the food court when I was yanked over towards the bathroom. "What the hell?"

"That what we should be asking you." Jessica said turning me yo face her and Mya. "What the hell happened between you and Harry? First you are just making funny faces at each other then you two lip locking."

"Jess it's not like that." I took a deep breath and ran my hand though my hair. "I was hoping to make Luke jealous. Not to be seen as some slut."

"Well I give you an A+ on the making Luke jealous part." A smile spread across my face. "Luke wouldn't stop asking when did you and Harry get together and what do you even see in him." Mya continued.

Well my plan is working so far. I said to myself. But how do I tell Harry he has to pretend to be my boyfriend. It was kinda like he heard his name or something because he was headed this way. "I catch up with you guys." I said to Jessica and Mya. I walked over to Harry. "Hi. We need to talk."

"That we do." He said. In the way he came. "Is there any particular reason why you kissed me on the plane? Not that it was bad, I mean it was a great kiss, but it was kinda random."

"Yeah about that..." I said scratching my arm. "Here the thing I think I have developed feeling for Luke. Bad part about that is he has a girlfriend and only looks at me as his best friend." Harry just looked at me. "I was thinking of ways to make him jealous or notice me then we hit the turbulence and one thing led to another and.... I need you to be my fake boyfriend to make Luke jealous."

"Okay. Yeah."

"Yes?"

"Yeah." He said nodding his head. "But you have to help me." If it was relationship advice he could count me out. "There this girl name Crystal. I really like her but she think I'm a playboy, which in my defense the way magazines make it look is totally not what it look like."

"So you didn't sleep with that girl and her sister you picked up in a bar?" I asked remembering the magazine article.

"Yeah but that beside the point. Do we have a deal or what?" What the hell was I getting myself into? Pretending to be Harry's girlfriend in order to make Luke jealous.

"Deal."

He gave me a smile. "Now give me a kiss babe." I was confuse why he said this but I did it anyway. Luke, of all people, was standing there when we finished. "Well I'm going to go get that coffee you wanted." He gave me one more kiss and walked towards Starbucks.

There was an awkward silence between us until he broke it. "You known him for a week and you two are already a thing."

"Luke can we please not do this?"

"Taylor. I don't want yo see you get hurt again. Sure in the hell not by Harry Styles. Did you know he had sex with a girl and her sister? At the same time!"

"What does that matter? It was a while ago."

"It was like two weeks ago."

Luke did have a point. "It doesn't matter anymore. The past is the past."

"Taylor I still don't believe he the right guy for you..."

"You're not my father Luke! You do not tell me who right for me and who is not!"

"I wasn't trying to be your father! I am trying to be your best friend and stop you from dating the wrong guy!"

"And who's the right guy?" I screamed back. "You?"

"Yes! No! I don't know. Its just not Harry!"

"Of course Luke. Nobody is good enough for me."

"Are you serious right now?" He asked. "Harry Styles is a total dick. He only want one thing. Sex!"

"Maybe that's what I want! Maybe I just want sex!"

"Fine."

"Fine." He shook his head at me. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Harry. I took the coffee he handed me.

"Everything okay?"

"Perfect." I said taking a drink of my coffee.

-Luke POV-
I glared at Taylor as she walked away from me and towards Harry. How could she be so dumb and date him? He didn't deserve her. No one deserved her. Not even me. I screamed internally. "You okay?" Ashton asked from behind me.

I didn't reply. I just continued to stare at Harry and Taylor. I watch as he draped his arm around her shoulder. "Why in the hell do she even like him? He just another guy who going to take advantage of her."

"Sounds like somebody is jealous." Ashton said with a crooked smile on his face.

"Psssh I'm not jealous. Taylor is my best friend who I don't want to see get hurt anymore than you do." It was partially true statement.

Ashton rolled his eyes. "You don't have to lie Luke. Its okay if your jealous." He started to walk away. "I going to find the others." And with that he disappeared among the crowd.

If I was going to protect Taylor, I had to break her and Harry up.
_________________________________________
A/N
This chapter sucked but vote and comment 😉
-Your Main💕