5

I walked to my first period and took a seat in the back. All I could think about was the boy. My fantasy boy. At least I thought he was fantasy. "Taylor." Jessica said snapping me back into reality.

"Yeah." I said looking up at her. Another girl was standing next to her.

"This is Mya. My best friend." Mya gave me a huge smile. She grabbed my arm.

"Have anyone ever told you have perfectly brown skin." She asked admiring my skin.

"Umm...No." I said shaking my head.

She looked up at me. "You have perfectly brown skin."

"Mya stop being so werid." Mya put my arm down and sat on the other side of Jessica. Jessica turned to me. "Sorry about her. Sometimes she acts crazy." I laughed. Jessica joined me. Class started after that and I didn't think about my fantasy boy.

I grabbed my lunch and sat at an emptied round table at lunch. I decided to start reading the book my English teacher gave since I was two weeks behind. "So Of Mice and Men?" I looked up from my book. It was the boy from earlier. My fantasy boy.

I nodded my head. "Yeah. I figured lunch would be a good time to catch up."

He sat down across from me. "Sometimes the best time to read is in the early morning." He started eating his lunch when an Asian looking dude sat next to him.

"Hey. I don't think you introduce me to you friend." He said playfully nudging him.

"Calum this is." He turned to me.

"Taylor."

He turned back to Calum. "Calum this is Taylor. Taylor this Calum."

"Hi Taylor." He said. "Did he tell you I workout everyday?" He started flexing. I laughed. Jessica slapped the back of his head. "Ow! That hurts!" He rubbed the back of his head.

Jessica sat next to me. "Have those two morons been messing with you." I shook my head.

"I'm pretty sure you're the one annoying the hell out of her." Calum said. She threw one of her fries at him. "There are kids straving and you are wasting fucking food." She stuck her tongue out at him.

Mya and a boy with purple hair walked up. "Hi Taylor." Mya said sitting on the other side of me.

"Hi." She turns her attention back to the dude with the purple hair.

"That's Michael by the way." Jessica said to me. "Him and Mya is talking."

"So Taylor. Where you from?" My fantasy boy asked out of the blue.

"I'm from Michigan...well America."

"Really? Why did you move here? America must be amazing." Calum asked with food in his mouth.

"Calum! Don't fucking talk with food in your fucking mouth!" Jessica yelled.

He ingored her and went on. "So. Why move to Australia?"

"My mom got a better job here. So we moved. Plus my therapist thought it would be a great way to get over my father's death." They were all quiet. Michael spoke up first.

"Sorry about you lost."

"Thank you." There was an awkward silence between us. Luckily the bell rung. I got up from the table. "I need to get to class." Everyone nodded their head and got up. I went to my locker. Jessica and my fantasy boy walked up to my locker.

"Do you have any plan after school today?" Jessica asked.

"No." I said shaking my head. "Besides homework."

"Good. You can go over Luke house." I look over to the boy. He smiled.

"Don't worry my family don't bite." I nodded my head and walked off to my next class. I didn't really pay attention to my last classes. All that was going through my head was L=Luke.

_________________________________________

A/N
Omfg! Is Luke Taylor's fantasy boy? Vote and comment.