23

-Taylor POV-
After going to 5 stores I had 4 new pairs of vans, 20 new band tees, and 10 more pair of skinny jeans. Plus endless count of band bracelets and necklace. I could've be more happy. "Just one more store." Mya said and she disappeared into a Deb's.

We slowly followed behind her. "Cal tells me you can sing."

I sighed. "Note to self: kick Calum ass when he get back." She laughed at that. "I sing a little its not a big deal."

"He said you made Miley sound like a dying whale." I shook my head. Calum really did let his imagination run wild.

"Taylor!" Mya yelled running back towards us. "You have to try this on!" She threw a black dress at me.

"Mya." I whined. "I already have hundreds of dresses at home. I don't think I need another one." I handed her the dress.

But she handed it back to me. "No you have to try this one on." I reluctantly took the dress. "And these." She shoved a pair of black heels in my hands. "Fitting rooms this way." She dragged me in that direction. Jessica followed behind. "Go." She pushed into an empty dressing room.
I stripped out of my clothes and put the dress on. I slipped the heels on. My reflection in the mirror stared back at me. Damn I looked good. I stepped out of the dressing room.

"Oh... My... Fucking... God." They said at the same time. Jessica walked over to me. "You look hot. Like Victoria Secret hot." I struck a pose for her. "See you can be a model." I laughed at her.

"For your birthday we can go out clubbing since you will finally be 18." I smiled at that idea. I went back to the dressing room and got dress. I paid for my dress and we head back to my place.

"You two pick a movie. I'll pop the popcorn." I headed into the kitchen. My phone rung. "Hello?" I said answering.

"Taylor."

"What the hell do you want Jeremy?" My voice was hard. I didn't want to talk to him. Especially since I was in a good mood.

"Babe I just want to say sorry about the other night." I touched the part of my neck where he kissed me. God did I miss the way he touched me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ran out like that."

"I tried to call you J." I said remembering what happened the day after. "I called and texted you. You didn't answer."

"I know and I read them and..."

"You telling me you read my texts but didn't have the decency to fucking text me back?" My voice was raising but I didn't give two fucks.

"I was going to..."

"You was going to???" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Your fucking actions are speaking fucking louder than your damn words!"

"Just listen to me T..." Dead end.

I couldn't take no more of his bullshit today. I ran my head through my hair and took several deep breaths. I finished making popcorn and headed in the living room. They had decided to put Frozen in.

I sat down in between them. "Let's get the movie started." Mya happily played the movie.

*5 hours later*

"Luke." After about watching hundreds of Disney movies (reacting them out too) I was here in my room laying on my bed talking to my best friend. "What are you guys doing today?"

"We supposed to be going to the studio to records some of our songs."

"And Gotta Get Out." I added hoping he didn't forget that song.

"Yes. That song too." A smile came across my face. My best friends were going to record a song I wrote. My life was complete. "How did you day go?"

"Well us girls went shopping and I got like thousand new band merch."

"Of course you did." I heard him mumbled into the phone.

I ignored his comment and continued with my story. "I have brand new dress and lots of shoes and tons of new shoes. And I watch plenty of Disney movies to last me the next 6 years." I heard him laugh. "Right now I am having a bad case of insomnia and its kicking me in the ass." He didn't say anything. "Sing to me Luke."

He moved around. "What do you want to hear, love?"

I thought about for a second. "Surprise me."

"Okay." I heard him strumming the guitar. "Within a minute I was all packed up
I've got a ticket to another world
I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go." I loved this. I heard them practice it a million of times. "The silent words are hard to speak
When your thoughts are all I see
"Don't ever leave, " she said to me
When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky
To the beat of our hearts at the same time
So close but so far away
(Can you hear me?)
She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you
She lies awake
I'm trying to find the words to say
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you." I closed my eyes. "Another day and I'm somewhere new
I made a promise that I'll come home soon
Bring me back, bring me back to you
When we both wake up underneath the same sun
Time stops, I wish that I could rewind
So close but so far away
She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you
She lies awake
I'm trying to find the words to say
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you
There are pieces of us both
Under every city light
And they're shining as we fade into the night
She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was." I start to feel myself drift to sleep. Take that insomnia. I thought to myself. "She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you
She lies awake
I'm trying to find the words to say
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you
She lies awake
Beside you
I wish I was, I wish I was
She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was."

"Good night Lucifer." I whispered to him.

"Good night Medusa." He whispered back.

-Luke POV-
"Good night Medusa." I hung up once I heard her beautiful soft snores. I put my guitar back and walked out to the room me and Calum shared and into the room Ashton and Michael shared. "You guys ready?" They ignored me. Ashton was practicing drumming on his lap while Calum and Michael was playing the Xbox. Obviously their FIFA match was more important then recording. There was a knock at the door. I opened it since everyone else was to busy to get the door.

"Up and atta boys." Mr. Long said bursting through the hotel door. "Today you four are going to meet Mr. Philips and record some of your songs and quite possible talk about your bright bright future." Ashton hopped up from where he was sitting. He looked at the other two boys who eyes were glued to the TV. "Hello?" Me and Ashton started to laugh. "What?"

"They're in a middle of a match." I explained. I grabbed a coke from the fridge.

"They won't stop till the game is over." Ashton added.

He shook his head. "Teenagers." I heard him grumble. He walked over to the TV and pulled the plug.

"What the hell?!?!" Michael yelled. "I was going to win."

"But some people have jobs they want to keep." He headed for the door. "Get you asses up and let's go. I don't have all day." We grabbed our stuff and headed out.
______________________________
A/N
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! It is 2016 and I have blessed you all with an update. Don't judge Luke POV. I don't know what the hell guys think. Vote and comment. Love you guys. ( ˘ ³˘)♥

P.s. thanks for over 1k reads and 150 votes. You guys are awesome. And what do you guys think about that outfits? I don't know if I should get it our not.