38

-Taylor POV-
"Are you okay?" Harry asked stopping me.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I lied. I wasn't not fine. I was the complete opposite. Stay from Luke or else. It was like it was on repeat in my head.

"Taylor. You are not fine. What's wrong?"

I looked passed him and noticed we were falling behind from the group. "We should go catch up." I said pushing pass him. Unfortunately he grabbed my arm keeping me with him.

"Tell me what's wrong Taylor." Harry pressed on.

I took a deep breath. "Lindsey." He gave me a confused look. "She know I have feelings for Luke. She told to stay away from him or else."

"Or else what?" I shrugged my shoulders. "So whats the next step?"

Again I shrugged my shoulders. "I honestly don't know. I wish I did but I don't." We stood there in silence.

He broke the silence. "I got an idea. Hear me out." I stood there waiting. "Do as Lindsey say and stay away from Luke. Show no interest and he is guaranteed to fall for you."

I rolled my eyes. "This is great and all but I just have to face the fact that Luke is just my fantasy boy."

"Fantasy boy?"

"Long story short, I dreamed about Luke before I met him. I met him and fell madly in love with him. But there is Lindsey causing my dreams to fade away." He nodded his head. "Pretty pathetic."

He shook his head. "Not at all." We started to head in the direction of the others. "I still think I could work."

"No." I said shaking my head. "It won't but I'll still help you get with Crystal. At least one of us will be happy."

"Taylor..."

"Don't worry about it. I'll be fine." I said. I pulled my hair out of my face.

"Taylor I'm not giving up yet. We made a deal and I'm sticking with it. Regardless of Lindsey, you and Luke will be together." He stopped in front of me. "Even though I only been around a week or so, I know you two are perfect for each other." A smile creeped onto my face. "You in?"

"I guessm" I said smiling like an idiot.

"That's my girl." He grabbed my hand and went to catch up with the rest of the group.

-Luke POV-
"Where did Harry and Taylor go?" I asked looking around the group.

"Who knows?" Lindsey said. "Don't worry they are fine."

"She right." Liam piped in. "She with Harry. He knows London like the back of his hand."

Great. She was somewhere alone with Harry. Probably having sex. This was all so great. "Hey guys." Taylor said walking up hand-in-hand with Harry. "Sorry I stopped to look at some stores."

She walked over to where Mya and Jessica was. Ignoring me completely. I didn't know what was going on but I sure in the hell didn't like it.

-Taylor POV-
"Well all of this walking has my stomach growling." Jessica said as we walked away from the Big Ben. I realized then how hungry I was.

"Good news." Liam announced. "The best Fish and Chips place is less than. 5 minutes away."

"Thank God." Jessica said follow right behind Liam.

Me and Harry lingered behind. "So how do you think the plan is working?"

"Well..." He stated. "Luke have been staring at us nonstop. I guess that's good."

I nodded my head. "When do I meet Crystal?"

"Tomorrow." The group walked into the restaurant. "You'll love her."

"I'm sure I'm will." We walked inside. Harry bought his and my food. We all ate and talked about different things. I tried my best to ignore Luke but god he was my best friend and there were something I have to tell him. But I ignored him anyways. Well until he stood right in front of me preventing me from leaving. I sighed. I was going to have to face him either way. "Hi Luke."

"Hi." He bit down on his lip ring. Why did he have to be so hot? "I was wrong for what I said at the airport."

"We both said things."

"Yeah but I was wrong. I was only looking out for you. I don't want you to get hurt." I rolled my eyes. It was like someone hit the replay button.

"Luke let's not go there again." I said trying to push pass him.

He stopped me. "Alright we won't go there. Can I ask you something?" I nodded my head. "Why are you ignoring me?"

I opened my mouth to speak but the devil showed up. "Hey babe." Lindsey looked at me. "Taylor." My eyes fell to the floor. And so did my heart. "Do you want to make reservation at the restaurant across from the hotel?"

I walked out of the Fish and Chips place. Now I really fucking hate her. I was halfway done the street when Harry caught up with me. "Taylor where are you going?"

"Far away from here!" I screamed steady speeding away.

"Wait!" He stopped me. "What just happened?"

"That bitch!" I said losing control of myself. "I can't complete with her! I just can't. She was everything I don't. Perfect hair, perfect skin, hell she even have Luke!" I was breathing heavily now.

"Well you calm down. It only been 4 hours since we started this plan. It isn't going to work instantly. Give it time to develop." Of course he was right. "Besides I know Lindsey type and I know just how to handle her."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Now I want this to be over." Harry laughed and we walked back to the hotel holding hands.
_________________________________________
A/N
God I'm realizing how much these chapters suck and I'm sorry. I'll try to do better. Vote and comment 🌟
-Your Main💕