13

-Taylor POV-
"Luke! Stop!" I ran from the kitchen to the living room.

In the past month and a half me and Luke got closer. He'll come over my house all the time or I'll go over his house all the time. We basically lived at each other houses. Me, Jessica, Mya, Michael, Calum, and Ashton also got closer over the weeks.

The one person who didn't even make an effort to like me was Lindsey. I didn't know what her problem was and I really didn't care. As long as I had the rest of my friends I am perfectly fine.

"Luke! I'm sorry!" I dashed for the stairs. But because Luke had long legs it didn't take long for him to be head on my heels.

"Luke! Taylor! No running!" My mom screamed. But we didn't listen. We kept running.

I finally reached the top of the stairs when Luke picked me up and swung me over his shoulder. "Where do you think you're going?" He started to walk in the direction of my room.

"Luke!" I wiggled in his arms. "Put me down!" He laughed and kept walking. "Luke." I said in my sweet innocent voice. "Pretty please put me down with cherry on top."

A devilish smile came across his lips. "You want to get down?" He asked

"Yes!" I screamed as loud as I could. "Put me down right now."

"Okay." And with that he drop me on my bed.

"What the hell Luke?!?!"

"You said put you down. I put you down." I punched him in the arm. "What was that for?" I shrugged my shoulders. I really didn't know why I punched him. He jumped on me and pinned me down.

"Get off of me Lucas!" I tried fighting him off of me but he was way too strong.

"My name is not Lucas!" He said between his teeth. I smiled. I knew how much he hated being called Lucas. He punched me in the arm.

I winced in pain. Not saying I didn't deserve but I sure in hell didn't deserve get hit that hard. "Get off of me." I kept fighting. But he wouldn't move. He laughed at my useless efforts. Finally I gave up. There was no use. "Please Luke. Get off." He rolled to the other side of me. We both laid there trying to catch our breath.

"Sometimes." I said in between breath. "I hate you with all of my heart."

"I didn't know you had a heart." He began to laugh and I punched him in the arm again. This time I got on top of Luke and pinned him down. Yeah I was littler than Luke but I wasn't weaker. He started to fight and I just laughed. Watching him struggle was funny.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I stop pinning Luke down and check my phone. It was a text from Jeremy.

From: Jeremy
Date Night?

I smiled at the text.

After what at the park a month ago, me and Jeremy kept hanging out and one thing led to another. Now we are the school hottest new couple.

To: Jeremy ❤
Yeah. What time?

From: Jeremy
In a hour?

I looked at the clock on my nightstand. 5:00.

To: Jeremy
Okay.

I was sitting at the foot of my bed smiling like an idiot. I forgot Luke was even here. "What got you smiling from ear to ear?"

I got up and opened my closest door. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a my blue and black checkered button up shirt. "Jeremy is taking me out tonight."

There was a silence between us. Luke looked down at the floor. This wasn't the first time this happened. Seems like whenever I mention doing anything with Jeremy he tense up or get quiet. I just didn't know why though. He had Lindsey. I had Jeremy. But at the end of the day we had each other. We were best friends.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket. "I have to go." Luke got up and left. Leaving me staring at his path. I heard him walk out of house to his car and speed off down the road.

I let go of the breath I was holding since he got up and left. There was a knock at my door. "Is everything okay?"

I forced a smile on my face. "Everything is great. Why you ask?"

"I just saw Luke rush out the house. Did you two get in a fight?" I shook my head. I was glad my mom left it at that. "Going on a date?"

I nodded my head. "Jeremy said he'll be here in a hour." I picked two pair of shoes. "Boots or vans?"

My mom studied my outfit. "Boots." I laid the boots on top of my bed with the rest of my outfit. I sat down next to my mom. "What are you going to do about your hair?" My mom asked running a finger through my hair.

"I don't if I should straighten it or curl it."

"Well..." She grabbed a brush off of my dresser. "You look amazing when its straight." She ran the brush through my hair.

"Mom?" I asked after a while.

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me the story about how you and dad met?"

A smile appeared on her face. "On one crisp fall day..."
______________________________
A/N
Finish chapter 13 faster than I thought I would. Thanks for over 700 reads. Vote and comment.