24

-Luke POV-
"That's a wrap." Mr. Philips said into the recording booth. "You guys can come out now." We came out and sat to where he pointed us to sit. "Here's the deal." He leaned forward. "You guys are amazing."

"Thanks." We said in sync.

"And I am going to get you guys a tour. But I don't when. So for the rest of this week you guys will finish recording and I'll let you know when you tour is. Does that sound like a plan?" We nodded head like maniacs. "Okay. I'll see you guys tomorrow." He left.

"That was amazing." Ashton said once he was gone.

Calum hopped up. "We are going on tour!" He started jumping up and down "We are going on a fucking tour!!!"

Mr. Long walked into the room. "Time to take you guys back to the hotel." We followed him out to his car. "I'll stop and grab a pizza."

"2 large pepperoni pizza." Michael places his order.

"Okay." Mr. Long said shocked at Michael quick response. He stopped at a pizza joint, got the pizza and took us to the hotel. "Same time tomorrow." With that he left.

Michael took a box of pizza and sat in front of the TV. "C'mon Cal. Let me finish beating you ass."

Calum turned on the Xbox. "Whatever."

I disappeared into my room. My phone buzzed.

From: Medusa🐍
How dare you not call your mom

I rolled my eyes. She acted more like my mom than my best friend.

To:Medusa🐍
Sorry. I should've have called you earlier.

From: Medusa🐍
Not me you dumbass Your actual mom. She been worried sick about you

To: Medusa🐍
I just never got to it. We been in the studio all day.

From: Medusa🐍
Your lucky I love your mom and decided to spend the day with her

To: Medusa🐍
*you're

From: Medusa🐍
Fuck you

I dialed my mom number. "Hey mom."

"Luke? How are you?"

"Great. Sorry I haven't call. We were so busy recording." I laid down on my bed. "How are you?"