16

-Taylor POV-
I laid on the bed reading in the room me and LJ shared. I was almost done with the Perks of Being a Wallflower (which is one of my favorite movies) when Jessica and Mya busted through the door. "What the hell are you doing." Mya asked snatching the book from my hands.

"Gimme my book back I was almost done." I reached for the book but Mya threw it behind her.

"You can finish it some other time but right now we have to get you in your swimsuit." I groaned at that idea. I never liked the way I looked in swimsuits. Jessica threw me my swimsuit. "Chop chop. Everyone is already at the beach."

I changed into my swimsuit and a second later we were walking to the beach. They were right everyone was already splashing around in the water. "Bout damn time y'all showed up." Matt said moving the wet hair out of his face.

"Well if someone wasn't so busy reading we would have got here sooner." I rolled my eyes.

I started to cover my stomach. I really didn't like my body. I mean I like my body but I didn't like my body when I was around people. Especially with girls like Jessica, Mya, LJ, and Lindsey around. I wasn't a match.

"Come on." Matt said walking closer to me. "The water isn't that cold." He pulled into the water. "See it wasn't that bad."

I looked over to see Luke floating. The perfect idea came to me. I swam quietly over to him and when I came close to him I splashed. He jumped up so fast it was unbelievable. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Seizing the moment." I said calmly.

He wiped the water off of his face. "I'm going to kill you Taylor Riley Anderson."

"First you have to catch me Lucas Robert Hemmings." He reached his long arms around my waist and threw me in the water. I popped head up from the water. "I fucking a hate you Luke." I said laughing.

"I love you too Tay." For the next couple hours we all played in the water like a bunch of little kids. Splashing each other, playing macro polo.

The sun went down and we changed into our clothes. Everyone else was in the house while me and Jeremy was outside sharing a huge lawn chair next to a bonfire enjoying the beauty of the night. Everything was peaceful. "Its so beautiful." I said ending the silence.

"Yeah." Jeremy pulled me closer to him. "But not as beautiful as you." I started to blush like an idiot. I laid my head on his chest. "I was supposed to wait to give you this, but I don't think I can." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little box. I opened it to reveal a silver heart necklace with a baby blue(my favorite color) T in the middle.

I looked up at Jeremy. "Oh... My... God." I said in between breaths. "You bought this for me?"

"Only the best for my girl." He took the necklace out the box and put it around my neck. "I love you Taylor."

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you too Jeremy." I pulled him into a deep kiss.

"We come outside to sit by the fire but instead we find you two groping each other." I could hear everybody laughing at what Michael said but Jeremy ignored it and kissed me harder(which I enjoyed very much). We finally stopped kissing and found everyone sitting around the fire. "You two are disgusting." I turned and rolled my eyes at Michael.

"Oh shit." Mya said not taking her eyes off of my neck. "I don't remember you wearing that earlier."

Jessica leaned closer to me. "Neither do I? Is that a T?" I nodded my head. "Where did you get it?"

The smile on my face got even bigger. "Jeremy bought it for me." I felt the tension around the fire when I said that. Luckily, LJ spoke.

"It beautiful. Especially around your neck."

"Thank you." I gave her a smile. But I still felt the tension in the air.
______________________________
A/N
It finally done!!! Chapter is going to be a whole lot of drama between everyone. Thanks for reading .