39

-Taylor POV-
We stood in the hallway making out. "I'm ready." I mumbled against Luke's lips. "Huh?" Luke moved from my lips to my neck. Nibbling on my neck. "I'm ready." I repeated. "I want you." He stopped nibbling on my neck and looked at me. "Are you sure?" I nodded. "I never been more sure about anything else in my life. I love you Luke." He pushed my hair behind my ear. "I love you Taylor." He pulled me in for another kiss.

My eyes flew open. It was dark in the room. The only sound made was Lindsey's obnoxious snoring. The clock on the nightstand read 6 in the morning. I headed to the front of the hotel and sat on the bench. I took a deep breath. Maybe I should have stayed in Australia. Maybe London wasn't a good idea. I sat there in took in the scenery while at the same time trying to figuring what to do next. I dialed Mariyah's number.

-Luke POV-
After actually thinking about it, there was no way I could find one of Harry's ex and bring her back into the picture. I didn't have any connection in London beside One Direction. So that plan was a bust and I was back to square one. I couldn't fall asleep because all I was thinking about was Harry and Taylor. Taylor and Harry. Harry and Taylor. It was like it was a never ending cycle. And right now at 6 in the morning it was insanely working overtime. Fresh air. That's what I need. Fresh air and coffee. I put some shoes on and walked outside.

The crisp London air on my face felt amazing and was just want I need to wake me up. I started to head in the direction where I saw the small coffee shop when I heard a similar voice. "I can't doing this Mariyah." I heard Taylor say. "I can't keep pretending that I don't have feelings for him. When we both know damn well I do." I peered from behind the bush I was hiding behind. Taylor was talking on the phone. "Yeah well too bad he doesn't feel the same way or this would be so much easier." I was right. Harry was using her for sex. I knew he didn't love her. "Shit. I'm sorry I forgot you guys are 9 hours ahead of us. It gotta to be like 3 in the morning there. Just call me later or text me. Love Riyah." She hung up. I thought this would be the perfect time to 'come' outside. I walked past her not paying her any mind. "Luke?"

"Hi Taylor."

"What are you doing up this early?" She asked standing up.

"Oh you know. Getting some coffee. Maybe going for a walk."

"Oh." She said. She looked down at the ground. "Well have fun." She began her journey back inside the hotel.

I didn't want her to leave. "I could use some company." I called out after her. "My treat."

Taylor turned back towards me and gave me a smile. "Why not?" We walked down to the coffee shop in silence. I ordered the coffee. I sat in across from where she was sitting she was staring out the window. "That's such a pretty sunrise."

"Yeah." I joined her looking out the window. No talked for a while just sat there. For the first time in a long time I didn't know what to say to Taylor. "So how are you enjoying London?" I blurted out.

"It's amazing." Again no spoke. She closed her eyes then opened them. "Luke I have to tell you this." She took a deep breath. "Me and Harry are..."

"Luke!" Lindsey barged into the coffee shop interrupting the quietness.  "I been trying to call and texts you for the last hour. You have band practice in ten minutes."

"Shit." I totally forgotten about that and the concert tonight. I looked back at Taylor. "We'll talk later." She gave me a nod and I raced back to the hotel.

-Taylor POV-
I could have told him the truth right there. But of course Lindsey have to come. "I thought I told you to stay away from Luke?"

I rolled my eyes. "What is your problem? It not like I can just ignore him. I mean we are friends."

"That can always change." She flipped her hair and walked out of the coffee shop.

"Why does this have to be so hard." I mumbled to myself.
_________________________________________
A/N
I know it been a week since I last updated and this chapter suck but hey I'm trying. Anyway I have two days left of school meaning a lot more chapters will be published. Thanks for reading 😉
-Your Main 💕