18

-Taylor POV-
I explained everything to Jessica and Mya. Everything. The dreams, the feelings, and almost kissing Luke. When i finished they just started to laugh. "I am over here freaking out and all two can do is laugh."

"Sorry." Jessica said through fits of laughter. I started to paced the floor. Maybe telling them wasn't the best idea.

Mya looked up at me. "Calm down Tay. We already know you like Luke." Jessica nodded in agreement

"No!" I said shaking my head. "I don't like Luke. He is my best friend. No way I like Luke. Plus I have a boyfriend and he have a girlfriend." 

"Its okay." Mya grabbed my hand and led me to the spot between her and Jessica. "You don't have to deny it."

"I just..." I sighed. "I don't know how I feel. I mean I like Jeremy but..."

Jessica put her arm around me. "I know what your going through. I kinda have feelings for Calum."

"What?"

"Yep. It took 5 boyfriends to figure that out." We all laughed at that. "Luke will soon realize how much he love you and things will be okay." I nodded. It was a lot easier telling them than I thought.

"Hey let's go to town and grab a few things and make dinner." Mya suggested

I smiled. I loved making dinner. "Okay. Let me get dress." They both got up and left. I grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom. 20 minutes later we pulled out of the driveway and headed to the store.

An hour and a half later everyone was eating the meal we made. I cleaned up and since i had alone time, grabbed the guitar and went outside.

I strummed random chords. "Even when the sky is falling down. Even when the earth is crumbling around my feet." I started to laugh at myself. Everything was coming back to me. Singing, playing guitar, writing songs. I heard the door on the patio open. I looked up to see Matt standing there. "Hey."

"Hey." He walked over to where I was. "I didn't know you played." He said pointing at the guitar.

"Yeah." I started to play again. "Do you want to hear?" He nodded his head. I started to play the song I wrote.

Even when the sky is falling down
Even when the earth is crumbling 'round my feet
Even when we try to say goodbye
And you can cut the tension with a knife in here

'Cause I know what'll happen
If we get through this

And if the earth ends up crumbling down to its knees baby
We just gotta get out
And if the skyscrapers tumble down and crash around baby
We just gotta get out

'Cause I feel so damn lost
And it comes with a cost of being alone

Everything is falling down
We're suffering, helpless thoughts and
Out we sing, prayers go to the sky

And if the earth ends up crumbling down to its knees baby
We just gotta get out
Gotta get, gotta get, gotta get out
And if the skyscrapers tumble down and crash around baby
We just gotta get out

And if we fall
It's not your fault
Shadows covering
Our selfish foes
And as our love,
Can go out on a high note