45

-Taylor POV-
"I don't think I can carry anymor-" I dropped a bag. "Shit." Jessica came to my aid.

"How about we just call quits and go get some food." Mya suggested. We nodded. We put the bags into the limo the boys rented for us and walked down the block to a small restaurant. Mya immediately started to ask me questions once the waiter took our orders back. "So Lindsey is really gone? Out of the picture?"

I shrugged my shoulder. "I guess. Luke talk to her early. She said she going to stay for another week than heading back home."

"Thank god. I didn't like that bitch anyway." We laughed at Jess comment. "I only put up with her because of Luke."

The waiter came back with our food. "Thank you." We dug in.

"Tell us more about you Mariyah."

Mariyah looked up from her plate. Her face stuffed. "Me?" She asked with a full mouth. "Well..." She finished chewing her food. "My full name is Mariyah Linn Ryans. I'm 20 years old. My mom is a drunk, my dad never been in my life, I work at the pet store on Richards Street, and I graduated high school 2 years ago and I'm single."

Mariyah gave me a funny look and I couldn't help but laugh. Mya and Jessica must've saw it too because we were all sitting laughing like hyenas. "I like you." Jessica said as we calmed down. "I like you a lot."

"Thanks... I guess." Mariyah took a sip of her drink. "Anyway, met Taylor about 7 months ago, probably after you guys." I nodded in agreement to her statement. "Enough about me. I want to hear some stories about you guys."

"What is there to tell?" Mya and Jessica exchanged glances. "We grew up together and are stuck together forever. We're like peanut butter and jelly. Where she go I go."

I looked at Mariyah who was staring back at me. In the beginning we may not have been very close and we still may not be as close as Mya and Jessica, but she knew things I thought I'll never tell people. She was my best friend. The perfect person to commit a crime.

We finished eating and headed to the limo which took us back to the hotel. We had a couple of hours before the concert so the four of is decided to camp out in the room I share with Mariyah now. "Let's watch The Grey's." Mariyah suggested.

Jessica immediately flipped to it. "It was like you were reading my mind." After about 3 episodes there was a knock at the door. "Room service." We all look at each other. The boys could've used a better English accent. I opened the door. "Ready?"

I looked back at the girls who was lined up behind me. "Yeah." We took a limo to the arena. Of course we had to go the back way so the screaming girls in the front wouldn't see us. We lounged around in a room as we waited for the crew to finish setting up the stage.

I was sitting criss-cross on the floor with Luke laying in my lap. His eyes were close as I ran my gingers through his hair. He looked so peaceful and cute. "Taylor?" He said with his eyes still closed.

"Yeah."

"I want to take you on an date."

I giggled. "Okay."

"I'm serious." He sat up so he was facing me. "I want to take you to a fancy restaurant."

I put my hand on his knee. "We don't need to go anywhere fancy. As long as I'm with you everything g is perfect." He put his hand on top of mine. "So there is no need to stress over a perfect date."

"I knew there was a reason I loved you."

The door opened. "Two minutes." The man screamed in there.