42

A/N
I just want to stop and reflect. I wrote 42 chapters of this book! There was so many times when I just wanted to quit writing it and delete it but so many people messaged me and told how good it was. I appreciate it so much. You guys have so understanding and supportive. I don't care how many people reads this book, I'm just grateful for those who do. Thank you guys so much.
-Your Favorite💕
_________________________________________
-Luke POV-
"Fantasy boy?" I was in a daze. It just didn't make sense.

"Yeah. Listen Luke. I completely understand if we don't be friends any more." I didn't want to stop being her friend. I just needed time to think about it.

The taxi came to a stop. "Do you guys want me to keep going or not?"

"No thanks." Taylor said taking control. She paid the man. "Luke?"

I looked up at her. My heart was beating really fast and thin layer of sweat was forming on my forehead. "I think I'm going to go for a walk."

Her face held a pain expression. "I love you Luke. I don't know when it happened but I do and I always will." She leaned over and kissed my cheek. I sat there stunned. I didn't know what to say or what to do. She got out the car and went inside the hotel.

I reluctantly got out the car. I threw my hands into my pocket and went for a walk. Hopefully time alone could get my head and feelings straight.

-Taylor POV-
I left him in the taxi. There was nothing else I could do but wait. Waiting was the hard part. Once I was on my floor I sprinted to my room. I pulled out my phone and called Mariyah. "Hello?" She happily sang.

I instantly broke down. "I told him. I told him everything. About me and Harry, about the dreams, about my feeling. I told him I love him." I was sobbing hard now. "I just ruined everything."

"Calm down Tay." She said in her soothing voice. "Breathe." I did as she instructed. "Good. Now tell me what happened."

I closed my eyes remembering what just occurred in the taxi. "I told him." I said more calmly. "I told him the truth and ruined everything between us." I started to cry again.

"Taylor you did the right thing. You told him the truth. The only thing you can hope for that he understand and is willing to put that behind him." I was still crying but I knew Mariyah was right. "I have to get back but you stay strong okay."

"Okay." She hung up. I laid there on my bed crying. I wish Dr. Weaver would have just told me I was crazy and I needed to be lock away forever.

My door creaked open, I quickly wiped my tears away in fear that it might Lindsey and Lord knows I can't deal with her. "There you are." I sat up in bed. "Where's Luke?" Mya asked sitting next to me. I shrugged my shoulders. "Weren't you two together?"

I nodded. "We spilt up." I said fighting the tears.

"Taylor?" Jessica studied me. "Have you been crying?" I nodded my head as the tears fell from my eyes. "Did you and Luke get in a fight?" I nodded again. This time I couldn't hold it in.

"I told him everything!" I blurted out. "The dreams, the fake relationships, my feelings. Damnit I told him I loved him."

Mya pulled me into her chest. "Oh sweetie." She said soothing me. I cried and cried and cried. I felt like a child who been hurt and was being comforted by my mom. I slowly calmed down. "Feel better?"

I nodded my head. "You did the right thing." Jessica said.

"Yeah everyone keep saying that." I mumbled to myself.