7

-Taylor POV-
'Follow me.' Luke said pulling me. We ran into a phone booth. 'Just like in the movies.' 'Yeah.' I laughed. 'Just like the movie.' He moved the hair that was in my eyes.

This really needed to stop. There was no way me and Luke was going to get together. No way in the world. I rolled out of bed. I took a shower and got dressed. I decided to wear my hair down today. I walked in the kitchen to find my mom not there. There was a note on the refrigerator.

Taylor,
Sorry had to go in early today. Have a great day.
Love, Mom.

I poured myself a cup of orange juice when there was a knock at the door. "Coming!" I opened the door. "Sorry my mo-"

"Surprise!" Jessica and Mya yelled.

"Jessica? Mya? What are you two doing here? How do you know where I live?" I questioned.

"We want to ride with you to school." Mya said.

"Okay. But how do you know where I live?"

"Ashton told me." Jessica paused. "After I kicked his ass." They walked in. "It's werid how I lived around the corner from this house all of my life and never been inside."

"You live around the corner?"

"We both do." Mya said. She looked down at her phone. "We should really get gonna." I grabbed my stuff and we left.

We pulled into the school parking lot 5 minutes later. Once inside we departed to our own lockers.

-Luke POV-

We walked into the school. Calum and Michael was talking about tonight's gig. But what was on my mind was seeing Taylor again. I don't know why I was thinking about her. I just was. "Luke." Michael said snapping me out of my daydream. "What do you think?"

"Think about what?"

"About singing Greenlight and She's Looks So Perfect tonight?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah. Sounds good." I looked down the hall. Taylor was just closing her locker. "I catch you guys later." I jogged up to Taylor. "Hey."

She looked at me and smiled. "Hey Luke."

"Hey." I repeated. It was hard to start a conversation around her. "You look great."

"Thank you. You too. Really like the Coldplay shirt."

"You like Coldplay?"

"Kinda. I like their music."

"Yeah. They have good music." We continued to walk. "Do you have plans for tonight?"

"Let's see." She started. "It's a Friday night... I'm new in town... I don't think I do."

"Great. So do you want to come-"

"Luke!" I looked in the direction my name was called from. Lindsey was walking my way.

"Lindsey! You are supposed to be in New Zealand til Sunday. What are you doing back?"

"My mom job needed her to come back early." She put her arms around my neck. "Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Yeah." She placed her lips on mine for a kiss.

-Taylor POV-

Now there was definitely no way my dreams were coming true. He have a girlfriend. A GIRLFRIEND. Luke and this Lindsey girl was together. I stood there awkwardly while they kissed. I didn't know what to do. They stop kissing. She turned to me. "Who are you?" She snapped.

"Me? I am... My name is... Taylor." I stammered.

"She just moved her from America." Luke added. I nodded. "I was showing her around."

"Oh. Okay." She gave me another look up and down. Her attention went back to Luke. "Sweetie I was thinking we should do something tonight. Just me and you."

"I'm going to go to class." I left them two there talking about their plans for tonight. Some dreams were just meant for dreaming.

-Luke POV-

Taylor walked away. "So let's go to the movies tonight. No. Let's stay in and watch a movie. Let's watch The Best of Me." Lindsey rambled on.

"I can't."

"What? What do you mean you can't?"

"We have a gig tonight." I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff. I started to walk to my class.

"Where at?" She asked walking next to me. "Can I come?"

"Yeah. It at Chester's but everyone is going to meet up somewhere first."

"Oh." She grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers. We stopped in front of her classroom. "I have to go." She pecked my lips. "Love you."

"Love you too." She disappeared into her classroom.

-Calum POV-

Seeing her with that guy makes me sick. She supposed to be with me. Not him. I leaned against my locker and watched Jessica and James kiss. It was so disgusting. Finally he walked off to class and Jessica walked up to me. "Why do you even like him? He's a fucking loser." I asked as we walked off.

"Why do you care?"

"I care because you are my best friend and I don't want to see you hurt again."

She rolled her eyes. "Calum I am going to be fine." She walked off to her class. I wish I could tell her.

_________________________________________

A/N
Sorry again about another boring chapter. I'm kinda getting the hang of this writing thing . I promised to do a better job. Thank you again for the 100+ reads. You guys rock. I will try to update regularly but volleyball and cheer have taken over my life. Please vote and comment.