20

-Taylor POV-
We stopped running. "Luke I can't believe you..." I stopped mid sentence. He stood behind me and wrapped his around my waist. "What do you think?" Words couldn't explain what I thought of it. "I think its beautiful." "Too bad its not as beautiful as you." He said kissing me on my neck.

"Hey sleepyhead." LJ said as I woke up. She was busy packing her clothes into her suitcase.

I sat up in my bed. The clock on the wall showed 9 am. I groaned. I overslept. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a band tee and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and threw on my clothes. I decided to put my hair into a tight ponytail. I went back to my room and put everything I own into my suitcase. I zipped it up and walked out to the car to find Michael was already putting the suitcases in the car. "Here you Mike." I said giving him the suitcase.

He put the suitcase in the car and closed the trunk. "That's the last of it." He announced. We walked back into the house. Mya and Jessica was making breakfast. "Smells good." Michael gave Mya a kiss on her cheek. I smiled at them. They were so cute together.

"Morning." Jeremy placed his lips on mines. It felt like it been weeks since we lasted kissed.

"Good Morning." I said pulling out of the kiss. I kissed him again. Mya handed us a plate and we started to eat. Eventually Luke, Lindsey, Matt, Calum and LJ came into the kitchen and ate.

Before we knew it, it was time to go. We said our goodbyes to Matt and LJ and started our 3 hour journey back home.

*3 hours later*
"I'll see you guys tomorrow." I called after Mya, Jeremy, and Jessica as they pulled out my driveway. I waved goodbye to them until I didn't see them anymore. I took my things and went in the house.

As I walked in I could hear the TV in the living room. "Hey mom." I said.

"Hey." My mom got up and hugged me. I could still she missed me. "How was it? Did you have fun?" She was talking too fast for me.

"It was..." I looked for the right word to use. "Interesting."

"What did you do?" She asked.

"We went swimming, watched movies, and other stuff teenagers do." I tried to avoid telling her about all of the underage drinking we were doing.

"As long as you had fun and you are home safely." She kissed my forehead and went back to the living room.

I took my stuff up stairs to my room. I put all of my stuff away and went back downstairs. My mom was watching the notebook for the 100th time. I sat next her. "Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you rub my back?" I use to love when she did this.

"Of course sweetie." I laid my head on her lap and she began the relaxing treatment.

-Luke POV-
"I'm home mom." I heard voices coming from the living room. "Mom I am going to go up to..." There was a man dressed in a suit sitting on the couch talking to my mom. "Sorry I interrupted." I turned to walk to my room.

"Luke." My mom called back to me. I turned around. "This is Mr. Long he is from LA. He saw you band on YouTube and wanted to talk to you about doing business. "

My jaw dropped. The band was getting looked at from a dude from LA. LOS ANGELES!! "I am... ummm... my name is..."

"Luke Hemmings. I know exactly who you are." He held his hand out for me to shake. I took it. "Your mom was telling all about your band. I think you guys should come to LA in a week and talk to my boss about getting you guys in to record some songs and talk about making you guys some stars." Mr. Long reached into his pocket and pulled out a card. "Here's my card. I'll be in town for a couple more days. Call me with you answer."

He said he goodbyes and left. I stood shocked at what just happened. "I think you should tell the rest of the boys." My mom said. She got up and left out of the room.

I sent the boys a quick text telling them to come over quick. 5 minutes later they were in my room. "What's going on Luke?" Ashton asked.

"When I got home a man named Mr. Long was talking to my mom about sending is out to LA to record some of our song and making us stars." When I finished that all looked at me with shocked expressions.

"LA? To record our songs?" Michael choked out still in disbelief.

I nodded my head. "Guys this could be our big break!"

"Yeah." Calum said realizing what a big opportunity this is. "I say we do it."

"Hell yeah." Michael said in agreement.

We looked at Ashton. He just smiled and said "Fuck it. Let do it."
_____________________________
A/N
Sorry for another short chapter but the guys get to go to LA. Love you guys.