12

-Taylor POV-
I looked into his blue eyes. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. I was in his arms and I didn't want to be anywhere else.

I woke up to the sun beaming through my window. I went downstairs to the kitchen to see a note from my mom on the counter.

Sorry I had to go to the office today. I'll be back by 2. I hope you don't mind picking up a few things for me. -Mom

I looked down at the list of things she needed me to pick up. It was only 10 so I had enough time to go and have more than enough time to catch up with homework. I went upstairs took a shower and got dress. I grabbed my keys and the list and went to get the stuff.

*2 and a half hours later*

I closed my math book. My brain was fried. Between slope intercepted form and the rules of matrices my brain was more than fried. It was burnt.

I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed the oreos(my favorite) and a pop. I started to headed back to my room when there was a knock on my door. "Coming." I screamed. I put the oreos and the pop down and answered the door. Jeremy stood in front of me with his unbelievable half smile. "Hi."

"Hey. Are you busy right now?"

I shook my head. "Nope. I just finished." Which was lie. I still had homework to do but I had all day to do it.

"I was hoping I could take you to some of my favorite places."

"Okay." I grabbed my keys and phone that was sitting on the table and walked to Jeremy's car. "So where are we going?" I asked as we got into the car.

"You'll see when we get there." And with that he drove off. 5 minutes later we pulled into a parking lot. I got out the car and Jeremy followed my pursuit. "I was hoping you didn't have lunch yet."

"Actually," I said putting my hands on my stomach. "I'm starving."

"Good." We walked into the pizza place and sat down. The waiter took our order and we had our food within 3 minutes.

I picked up my pizza and bite into it. Jeremy started to laugh. "What?" I asked taking a sip of my coke.

"Most girls I take to get something to eat get salads. But not you."

"Well I am not like other girls." I took another bite of the pizza which caused him to laugh again. "I don't see what so funny?" He shook his head. "What is it?"