60

A/N
This chapter contains smut. If you can't handle it, I don't know what to tell you but if you can go ahead and read it.
_________________________________________

-Taylor POV-
"So?" I picked up a slice of pizza. "Why aren't somewhere with your wife?"

"What wife?" He scoffed. "I'm not married."

Not married. What?! "How come?"

"Come to find out my 'fiancée' have been cheating on me for the past six months." He took a drink of the Vodka. "With James."

"The Quarterback?"

He nodded his head. "Yep. They're having baby."

"Sorry I'm confused." I picked up another slice of pizza. "The baby not yours?"

Luke shook his head. "Not at all." I did not see that coming. "She said it was my baby so I could raise him and she go fuck James on the side."

"Damn that sucks." Toy Story played in the background. My phone beeped.

From: Mark Man 👌
Raining cats and dogs out here. Got a room so don't wait up.

I got up and went to the basement window. Sure enough the rain was pouring harder than before. "I don't think you should leave."

Luke got up and stood behind me looking out the window. "I guess I'm staying here then."

I turned around. We was so close I could smell the Vodka on his breath. "Um... You can stay in one of the guest bedroom." I said pushing past him. "In the bathroom there is a closet with everything you need." Luke stood right in front of me. Not leaving any space between us. My breathing picked up my heartbeat was pounding so loud I know damn sure Luke could hear it.

He leaned down and kissed me.

No this kiss wasn't like the rest. It was different in some way that I couldn't put a finger on. It felt so surreal. Almost like a dream. But I knew it wasn't because I experienced every kind of kiss in my dreams. So this was real but surreal in a way.

I wrapped my arms around Luke's neck and he picked me up. "My.... room.... now..." I said in between kisses. Luke carried me to my room and dropped me on my bed.

I unzip my dress and pulled it off silently thanking god that I wore my matching black bra and panites set I got Victoria Secret. Luke ripped of his shirt then reconnected our lips. From my lips he left trails of kisses from my lip to my neck. "Oh Luke." I moaned. His hand reached behind me and undid my bra. He threw it across the room.

I ran my hand across his back. I leaned forward and started to nibbled the crook of his neck. "Fuck Taylor." I continued my assault on his neck. He ripped my panties off and stepped out the rest of his clothes. Luke stopped and grabbed his pants. "Fuck. I don't have any condoms."

"Top drawer." I said pointing to my desk.

"You have condoms?"

"My mom don't want to be a grandmother too soon so Mark gave me a box of condoms. Weirdest conversation ever."

Luke laughed and put the condom on. "At least your mom didn't do a visual aide on how to put on a condom. Using a banana."

I busted out laughing. "What?"

"I don't want to relive the memory." He looked down at me and bit his lips in the way that drives me completely insane. "Ready?" I nodded my head.

There wasn't much pain like the first time which I was glad of. Luke started off with slow thrust but gradually increase the speed. "Luke!" I screamed out. I gripped the sheet. "Fuck!"

"Oh baby." He moaned from over me. "Shit you feel amazing." I was feeling 5 different emotions at a time.

I dug my nail into his back. Luke just laughed and attacked my neck sucking and biting sure to leave a mark. "I'm close." I felt myself clench around him. "Oh god."

"Me... too... Fuck..." Each thrust became deeper and deeper. I arched my back. Faster. Faster. Faster. One last thrust we both were screaming in pleasure. He pulled out and laid next to me panting. "That was..."

"Amazing." I said trying to catch my breath. "Woah."

Luke sat up on his right arm. "Round two?"

I looked him and smirked. "Bring it."
_________________________________________
A/N
I never had sex and I based it on the book I read. Don't judge. Also next chapter is the last chapter of Fantasy boy 😨😩😖 Started this book a year ago and now it's done. Vote and comment 😉