Rocky and Anyone: Involved

So this was what jada came up with lol and I turned it into a kick ass imagine. ​ luv u boo

also I made it with Y/n instead of a name oops

"I'm... I'm pregnant..." I let the words leave my lips. My eyes filled with tears and I looked at the ground, scared as hell to look up and face them.

"Who's is it?" My father spoke monotonically. "It's Rocky's," I choked. "The boy who's on tour?" He asked robotic-ally. "Yes," I whispered. I looked up at their concerned faces. "Momma, please say something..." I asked her. Her hand was on her heart, "I have nothing to say," She spit. My mouth opened to speak as my father held up his hand, "How old is he?" He asked. "20," I told them, "Almost 21, just a year older than me." "And how long have you been dating?" He raised his eye brows. "Just over 7 months." I sighed. "And you had sex with him..." My father shook his head. My parents didn't agree with sex before marriage, obviously.

"Do you expect him to be involved?" My mother replied with an attitude. "He wants to be... I love him Mom, and he loves me, and I've told him already." I shook my head at them. "You told him before you told us?" My Mother looked disgusted. "Yes," I nodded my head, "I told the father of my baby that he's going to be a father before I drove two hours away from home to tell you two." I narrowed my gaze at her.

"And he's okay with it?" She questioned. "Yes?" I responded, "Should he not be?" I shook my head, "God Mother, you think that just because we're having a baby that he's going to leave? He's a good person Mom, he wouldn't do that, we would talk about it." "You're going to have a baby..." My mother emphasized. "That's what I said?" I sassed. "No, sweetie, you said we're having a baby." "And what the hell is the difference?" I got angry.

"Language Y/N," My father chimed in, taking my mother's hand. "I just hope that you know that you can say we're having a baby all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you're the one carrying this child, you're the one giving birth to it, nursing it, and changing its 2 am diapers because he will be on the road partying with his band." My mother told me intensely. "You're wrong." I told them, "And that is why I didn't want to tell you."

My younger brother came down stairs and into the living room, stopping as he felt the tension in the large room, "Hey, Y/N, Mom and Dad didn't tell me you were coming?" He smiled his 17 year old popular guy smile that he had. "Son, your sister is pregnant." My father told him quickly. "Whoa, really?" He asked. He looked me up and down, "Is it that Rocker dude?" "Rocky," I corrected. "Hope he doesn't leave you," He shrugged. He walked back upstairs, leaving with no more words.

"What a loving, supportive family I have!" I stood up and told them sarcastically. "As much as I love this support, I think I need to go!" I fake smiled. "Honey, don't leave, we just don't know how to take it." My father said. "No," I said, "You don't," I shook my head, "But you know the more appropriate way to respond to that would be a hug, even a congratulations, maybe a how are you feeling, or a fake hint of enthusiasm, because I have nothing right now. I'm sick all day every day, I'm living alone right now because Rocky is on tour and I come here to tell you guys that I am in fact 12 weeks pregnant with your first grandchild and I practically get spit on." I cried, "All I wanted was a little damn support, is that too hard to ask for?" I questioned them.

My mother looked up at me and shook her head, "Do not talk to us like that Y/N, you wanted support and we will not support this. You two are practically uncommitted, you're 19, teaching yoga classes in LA, and not going to school like you should be. You wanted support and we've supported you thus far, but this was the final straw." She pointed at me. "Okay," i nodded at them, "Don't expect a birth announcement."