Riker and Summer: Disney Trip

Summer’s Point of View

“Where are you taking me?” I giggled as Riker lead me down the hallway into our living room. “No where right now!” He laughed. “Okay,” He sighed, “Open them!” He said and I opened my eyes to reveal two pairs of Mouse ears, one Minnie Mouse and one Mickey Mouse. “Happy early birthday,” He smiled, taking my hand, “We’re going to Disney Land!” I smiled, hugging him tightly, “I love you so much,” I smiled, kissing him and he kissed back, “You’re welcome, we go tomorrow,”

The next morning I woke up early and finished packing. We were only going to stay for one night, but I wanted to look cute for this trip. He got us in the car with coffee and we drove to check in to our hotel. Our suite was overlooking the park, it was spacious and beautiful, “We can play in the room later?” He suggested. I smiled at him, “Sure babe, we can play here later,” And he led me out to the park.

He reached for my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I looked up at him and he was smiling, wearing his mouse ears. There were a few girls who recognized him and asked for pictures, but I told him it was no problem and he signed for them. As we walked, the main mouse himself was walking to a meet and greet and we asked if we could take a pcitrue with him. Mickey nodded and a cast member took a picture of the three of us with Mickey in the middle. “Do you wanna ride the Carousel?” Riker asked me after we walked for a little while. “I mean, sure, we can,” I looked up, “That’s high, though, seems fun,” He smiled, “Sweet. Let’s do a couple of roller coasters first though?” I smiled to him, “You read my mind,”

We rode a river ride and got absolutely soaking wet, we rode the cars ride three time because it’s one of Riker’s favorites. More fans found us and asked to take pictures. We stood in line to meet Buzz Lightyear and Woody.  We ate dinner at a nice restaurant inside of the park that Riker had made reservations at in advance. We got to meet and hug glow in the dark minnie and glow in the dark goofy right before the night time light parade. We had front row seats to the parade and Riker held my hand and looked like he was having the best time the entire day. When the parade was over they put out fire works and they were magnificent. Riker was mesmerized by them and I was mesmerized by Riker. “Were you just looking at me?” He smiled, leaning into me. “I have to admit, yeah, I was,” I giggled, “You just look so fascinated.” He leaned closer to me and pressed his lips to mine softly. “It’s a magical place, where magical things happen,” He wrapped his arms around me.

“Carousel now?” He asked me after our kiss under the fireworks. “Definitely,” I smiled to him, letting him guide me where to go. I had no clue how to get around. The line was shorter because it was late at night and we started going up slowly. “Look at the cars ride all lit up, Summer Sun!” He smiled, pulling me over to look at it. “Do you see the lake lit up too?” I asked him, pulling him over to my side. “It’s so beautiful,” I smiled, looking out the window. “You’re beautiful,” Riker said, looking at me straight in the eye. “Baby, I love you,” He grinned, sitting down in the carriage when we reached the top. We stayed there for a minute before we began to move again, “I love you too,” I whispered, putting my arms around his neck and pressing my lips to his passionately.

The walk back to our hotel room was long and quiet, but it was a good quiet. “I’m exhausted,” I said, throwing myself on the bed. “Me too, love,” He replied, lying down next to me and pulling me against him. “Was it a fun day Summer?” He asked me in a whisper, “You bet,” I smiled, turning to him, “Best day ever,” I sighed, “And I bet tomorrow will be even better,”