Rocky and Anyone: All Nighter

HI I AM A RIKER GIRL BUT I AM HAVING ROCKY LYNCH MAN BUN FEELS SO CAN I PLEASE HAVE A ROCKY IMAGINE (BUN INCLUDED)?

I AM SO PUMPED TO WRITE THIS FUCK

ALso this one is kinda long so grab a snack and get ready to think its cute bc i do haha

**Warning Language**

Y/N POV

"Bye!" I hugged my best friend, "Are you sure you don't want me to walk you to your car?" I asked her. "No way!" She replied, "I'm less than a block away, "Are you gonna be okay?" She asked me. "Yeah," I nodded, "Totally fine. Bye!" I waved to her and turned around, walking cautiously to my vehicle.

It was more than a block away and it was well past 11 pm, but I was sure I'd be okay. As I started walking down the street, I felt someone following me, but every time I turned around there was nothing, assuring myself I was only psyching myself out, I continued walking. "Hey pretty lady," A man spoke from behind me, 'I knew I wasn't crazy,' I thought to myself, trying to ignore him as I quickened my pace.

"Lady, don't speed up, I just wanna chaat," He slurred, obviously drunk. "Look, please leave me alone, I have a boyfriend." I told him, lying any way I could to get him off of my ass. "Oh come on, I'm sure he won't mind sharing," He said creepily, reaching to touch my shoulder, "Please don't touch me." I told him, just as I passed a record store where a tall, strong looking guy was coming out.

His hair was long and I made helpless eye contact with him. He looked behind me and then back at me, "Everything okay?" He asked me. "See," I told the scary man behind me, "This is my boyfriend, and I need you to leave me alone..." I told him, quickly running over to the sweet stranger. "Liar, you don't know him!" He spit at me.

"Yes, she does!" The kind boy said, putting his arm around me. I put my arm around him and leaned into him, giving him a small hug. "You're WRONG," He grabbed me, "I do believe she's mine for the evening," And he pulled at my hair, making me shout in fright. My 'boyfriend' grabbed him by the shirt collar and looked him in the eyes, almost a foot taller than the scary man, "Don't touch her," And the creepy man practically lunged for my record store savior and tackled him. "Get the hell away from him," I yelled, pulling at the man. "Why don't you leave this fight to the gentlemen." He chuckled darkly just as my 'boyfriend' with the long hair punched him across the face.

The scary one smacked the long haired boy across the face, causing his mouth to bleed. The man fought back hard before finally my 'boyfriend' got him pinned to the concrete, "Don't," My'boyfriend' said angrily, practically threatening him, "Don't you ever come back here. And don't you ever touch her or another girl, ever again. I will be calling the police. Do you understand me?" He grabbed the man's shirt collar. "Yeah, dude, yeah," The scary man cowered in fear, "I got cha, please, now, let me up," He pleaded.

My boyfriend let him up and the man scrambled away. "Are you fucking kidding me?" The tall boy groaned, "Should I run after him? He asked. "No," I grabbed his hand, "Please no, we, um, we can call the police, but we need to get your face checked out." I told him. "First things first, are you okay?" He asked me, "I hope he didn't hurt you." He looked me over. He looked down at my hand and brought me into a hug, "I'm sorry if this is wildly inappropriate, but I just want you to know that guy will never come back and hurt you ever." As he hugged me. "No way," I sighed, feeling instant comfort in his arms.

"I'm Rocky," He pulled away, shaking my hand. "I'm Y/N," I told him, "Thank you so much, I don't, um, I don't know what I would have done without you. And I'm okay," I nodded, "Thank you so, so much. I really don't know what I could have done-" I paused. "It's no problem, I'm just glad I came out when I did." He shrugged. "You're, um," I told him, pointing to his lip, "You're bleeding." "Yeah," He touched it, "My jaw hurts... And I think he may be broken one of my hands." He laughed quietly.