Riker and Anyone: Gone Too Long

Can you write a Riker piece where y/n is too short to reach and kiss Riker and he teases her and won't bend down for her? That sounds hella cute.

this one's gonna be kinda short, almost like a blurb but YES.

Y/N POV

"Hello?" I called into my apartment. "I'm hooome!" I shouted, setting my purse on the hallway table. "Y/N?" His melodic voice called. "Baby!!!" I squealed, taking off running down the hallway into the living room. The tall blonde stood with his arms wide.

I smiled and yelled and jumped into his big arms. He held my tightly in his strong arms and we turned around and around, "I missed you so much!" I cried, burying my head in his shoulder. "I missed you too baby," He sighed contently, putting me down in front of him. He grabbed my hands and looked me up and down, "You've gotten even more beautiful since I left." He smiled at me.

"And You've gotten more handsome." I smiled, looking up at him. I got really close, looking up at his tall body in front of me. My eyes only came up to his chest level and all I wanted to do was pull him down and kiss him for the first time in three months.

"It's so nice to be in one place..." He whispered to me. "How was touring?" I asked him. "Amazing..." He mumbled to me, "How was working?" "Stupid..." I giggled, "I missed you so much." I told him, wrapping my arms around him. "You still haven't kissed me..." I looked up at him. He smirked, "You kiss me." He said.

"I can't." I joked, "I'm too small!" "Smaller than I remember," He teased. "I still love you..." He said. "Then kiss me!" I told him. "You try!" He smiled. I got up on my tippie toes and reached up to try and kiss him, barely missing. "Babe!" I smacked his chest, "I haven't seen you in three months and you won't bend down to kiss me?"

"I just wanted to see how long you'd last..." He winked, pulling my face up to his. I kissed him until I needed a breath. And then I brought my lps to his again and put my hands in his hair, tugging softly at his roots, remembering the feeling of kissing him. "I love you so much," I whispered to him. "I love you too.." He muttered to me, kissing my cheek and again down to my lips.

I never wanted to let go of him after that. He lifted me up to rest on his hips again and he carried me to our couch. "I missed this." He told me, setting us both down on the couch. I sat on his lap and hugged him tightly, wrapping my arms around his small waist, "I'm glad you're home..." I kissed his cheek.

"I'm glad to be home." He mumbled to me. "I love you."