Rocky and Anyone: I Told You, Soon

Hey! If you have the time, could you possible do a fluffy Rocky imagine where one of his siblings secretly takes a video of you guys being cute and like dancing to a cute song together (I'm currently listening to Everybody Loves Somebody by Dean Martin and I'm deep in my feels, as always lol) and they post it to Snapchat or something and the fans end up seeing it and go crazy about it? (Like how cute would that be?!?!)

Yes girl. I love this and I'm deeeppppp in feels as well.

"Babe!" Rocky came over to me quickly. I pulled my sunglesses up to my forehead and sat up from my beach towel.

"Yes babe?" I asked him.

"You gotta come into the ocean with me baby girl, it's beautiful out here..." He reached his hand out to mine. The water drops glistened off of his bare torso and I put my sunglasses back down on my face.

I turned and looked at Rydel, who was laying down next to me, "Do you mind?" I asked her.

"Not at all," She sat up, "I'm gonna go see if I can help mom get some stuff ready for our picnic dinner." She smiled at us, getting up as Rocky helped me up. He pulled me up quickly and I giggled, taking his hand in mine as he walked me out to the ocean.

We got to where I was thigh deep and rocky was still knee deep and he chuckled at me as I went further into the water, "Here baby, hop on," He turned around and face me backwards.

"No, no," I shook my head, "You can't carry me out there."

He turned around and looked at me, "Babe, you're light as a feather."

"No, I am not." I told him, "Don't lie."

He tilted his head and took my hands, bringing his forehead down to mine, "Babe," He kissed y lips, "You're beautiful. And I can carry you. Now I'm trying to be gentlemanly damn it, let me!" He teased, turning around and leaning over.

I shook my head and laughed at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Just jump," He told me. I did as he said and he caught under my legs, pulling me up on his back. "You okay?" He asked me.

I replied by reaching around his face and kissing his cheek. "You always make me feel loved." I told him with a smile as he walked us into the ocean.

After a few minutes of being in the ocean with Rocky, Ross came out to tell us that it was time to go eat dinner and the sun began to set. One the way back I insisted I walk, and Rocky held my hand tightly as I walked next to him into the shoreline. "I love you," I told him.

He looked down at me and smiled, "I love you too baby,"

We sat down and wrapped towels around us, eating our burgers that Mark fixed us. "Did everyone have a fun day?" Stormie asked us.

We all looked around at each other and nodded, me turning to Rocky's face to see his reaction. He looked at me and scrunched his nose as he ate a pickle slice. I giggled at him and kissed his sour lips sweetly. "Ryland put your phone away, we're eating," Stormie mom-ed to him.

"Sorry Mom," He said as he put it down, "I gotta update the people on the Rocky and Y/N relationship." He winked at us.

"As if you have nothing better to do than that?" I joked, taking a bite of my food.

"When we're done eating," Ryland looked at Stormie to 'enforce her rule' "You guys should get on snapchat." He told us with a head nod. I rolled my eyes and smiled, leaning my head on Rocky's shoulder. The sun was setting as we sat around and ate our food, enjoying our last few nights together before they all go on tour again.

Ross played his monthly spotify playlist for us, letting the music ring from the speaker he brought as we began to clean up our stuff. "Do you wanna dance?" Rocky asked me.

"Are you being serious or are you kidding?" I laughed at him.

"Y/N we're on the beach at sunset and I'm trying to be romantic..."

I rolled my eyes and put my hands around his neck. "I love you, sweetie.." I ran my thumb along his cheek and kissed him sweetly as he danced us around on the sand. His hands sat on my hips and swayed with me, smiling at me.

"I love you," He leaned down and pressed his forehead to mine, "I'm so in love with you..." He whispered.

"I know the feeling..." I murmured, kissing his cheek. I backed away from him and grabbed his hand as I walked back to our spot on the beach.

"What are you two gonna get engaged?" Rydel asked, "You two are the cutest thing ever next to me and Ellington of course,"

I laughed and looked up at Rocky, "Care to comment?" I asked him.

"Soon," He winked at me and my heart fluttered.

We walked our car where most of us had left our phones. My phone was blowing up with notifications from every social media outlet possible. I got on Snapchat first, heading the words Ryland had told me earlier.

I looked through his story and saw why my notifications blew up. A chronological story of our day played out. Rocky helping me out into the ocean, and then me on his back. I nudged Rocky as we sat in the backseat of the car and encouraged him to watch us, "Aw," He said, "We're so cute." He mimicked me.

I kissed his cheek and watched the videos play out, us walking back onto shore with the sun behind us as we held hands. I screenshotted all of them and leaned my head against Rocky's shoulder. "I love us.." I smiled, watching the video of us dancing to the music.

Rocky kissed the top of my head and I opened twitter, seeing tweets upon tweets about how cute we were. A number of girls had begun to start the hashtag, "#MARRYHERROCKY" And they were all freaking out about us. I scrolled through the tag and Rocky chuckled as he looked down at my phone screen. "I told you," He intertwined his finger's with mine, "Soon,"