Rocky and Anyone: Pants Up

Imagine based on ross' almost naked snap  the other day. Creds to Katie for the idea yo *strums guitar* I love you bitch *strums guitar* I ain't ever gonna stop loving you bitch (If you haven't seen that vine watch it) ​

WOW I HOPE THIS DOESN'T SUCK

Y/N POV

I sipped my water and watched my boyfriend Rocky talk to his brothers. We all sat around their tour bus in the middle of Paris, France, their next city to play. "Yeahh!!" His brother Riker exclaimed excitedly, causing them all to burst into fits of laughter.

"Okay, okay, guys, settle down." Their dad said, "Listen, tonight we're gonna stay in a hotel, so here are your room keys for when we go inside." He handed one to me, Rydel, and Ross before turning to the other boys. "Riker you'll share with Ross, Rydel and Ellington you'll have your own room responsibly," He added, "And Ryland you'll stay with Rocky and Y/N," He looked at me apologetically.

"What the hell Dad, no, we had him last week." Rocky told him.

Ryland put his hand over his heart, "Bro, I'm hurt." He said, "I'm not that bad."

"You take naked snaps of me in the shower." Rocky said. I giggled and hid my face.

Momma Stormie rolled her eyes and sighed, "Ry, I told you to stop doing that."

"Can we just go inside the venue and talk about this later?" Rydel asked.

Everyone agreed and we walked inside. Rocky grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers as we walked off of the tour bus. We crossed a street and fans rushed over, asking for pictures and smiling into selfies. Rocky stopped to pose for a minute before running to return to my hand as we walked inside.

We toured the venue and set our things down in the lounge room, taking a seat before the band went to do their meet and greet in an hour or so. Rydel put her headphones in and sat on a chair on her phone. I sat on a chair next to Rocky with my legs resting on his. Riker and Ross took the couch, spreading their stuff out onto it while Ellington stood and talked with them.

Rocky took a deep breath, "Okay, really guys, Y/N and I deserve a night off from Ry."

"Here we go again," Riker rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean here we go again? It's a valid request!" Rocky told Riker, crossing his arms over his chest lazily.

Ellington rolled his eyes, "If I had it my way Rydel and I would have our own room too, we can't all get what we want Rocky," He shrugged.

"Rydel what?" Rydel asked, taking out an ear bud.

"Nothing babe," Ellington replied, "Rocky just feels like one of us should switch and have Ryland sleep with the others."

"Oh, hell no, Rocky he's yours." She laughed.

"What's so bad about me!?" Ryland came in.

"Nothing's super bad about you Ry," Rocky corrected, "It's just that Y/N and I want to be able to act like a couple and we can't do that with you in the room."

I rolled my eyes, "Rocky, I do believe this isn't my battle. I don't mind having him with us or not." I assured him.

He gave me a big puppy dog sigh and turned back to Ross, "Ross you take him for the night."

"Rocky, you can have your girlfriend any other night, just keep Ryland with you." He strummed on his guitar.

"We always take him!" Rocky told them.